直播中

汤宇

7年用户 131经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

有没有一种很好的方法可以记录ISO 9001的Vee PCBA测试

有没有一种很好的方法可以记录测试程序,其中包括Vee在测试期间所做的工作?
假设您使用Vee控制Agilent 34980A以及7014B Ocope和Keithley 2100 DMM。
我应该在纸上记录每个测试涉及的内容,控制的内容,正在激活的继电器,预期结果应该是什么?
或者是否有更好的正式记录测试方法?
这是用于PCBA测试,并且有许多测试点可以记录数据。
顺便说一下,我已经将数据转储到Excel电子表格中了。
谢谢!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Is there a good way to document a test procedure that includes what Vee is doing during the test? Say you are controlling an Agilent 34980A as well as a 7014B O'scope and a Keithley 2100 DMM using Vee. Should I be recording on paper what each test involves, what is controlled, what relays are being activated, what the expected outcome should be? Or is there a better formal way of documenting a test? This is for a PCBA test and there are many test points to have data recorded. And by the way, I already dump the data to an Excel spreadsheet. Thanks!  

回帖(2)

李麒

2019-7-5 06:34:50
我记录了主题演讲。
有些人喜欢在“显示”菜单中使用“记事本”对象。
或者,在任何VEE对象上,右键单击并选择描述,我们也可以在此处输入文档。
完成后,VEE对象右上方会出现一个小红色三角形。
将鼠标悬停在其上并显示输入的文本。
我大部分时间都使用这两个。
也许其他人有更多的想法:) -mk编辑:changmeikuan于2012年6月4日下午7:49

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I do documented the keynote. Some people like to use Notepad object from the Display menu. Alternatively, at any VEE object, right click and select Description, we can enter documentation here as well. After finish, there will be a little red triangle on top right of the VEE object. Hoover the mouse over it and the text entered will be displayed. I use these two most of the time.

Maybe others have more idea :)

-mk

Edited by: changmeikuan on Jun 4, 2012 7:49 PM
举报

汤宇

2019-7-5 06:43:08
引用: lc123617 发表于 2019-7-5 06:34
我记录了主题演讲。
有些人喜欢在“显示”菜单中使用“记事本”对象。
或者,在任何VEE对象上,右键单击并选择描述,我们也可以在此处输入文档。

我想我不清楚。
我想正式记录测试过程,因为我们必须遵守ISO合规性。
我有一个带有单元格的Word文档,其中显示了每个测试步骤的名称,度量单位,带有容差的规范,现在我应该显示在测试的那部分期间发生的事情的解释,因为它们不会打开
启动程序并检查我所做的每一个小步骤(因为它会让非Vee程序员感到困惑)。
所以我想简要介绍一下测试过程中发生的事情;
即:发电机输出2V的直流电平,继电器5011在34980A测量模块中关闭,电压输入ADC在J12引脚1,查询XXX到pcba返回小数12000.也许我回答了我自己的问题。
但我还没有在网上看到任何自动控制的硬件测试文档。
我所看到的只是软件测试的文档,因此我的问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I guess I wasn't clear. I want to document the test process formally as we have to do that for ISO compliance. I have a Word doc with cells that show each test step with a name, units of measure, a spec with tolerance, now I should show an interpretation of what is going on during that part of the test because they aren't going to open up the program and examine every little step I do (since it would be to confusing to the non-Vee programmer). So I want to put in a brief syopsis of what is going on during the test; i.e: Generator outputs a DC level of 2V, relay 5011 closes in 34980A measurement module, voltage inputs ADC at J12 pin 1, query XXX to pcba returns decimal 12000. 
Maybe I answered my own question. But I have not seen any automated controlled hardware testing documentation on the web. All I see is documents for software testing so hence my question.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分