嗨,我正在使用VSA 89600进行LTE信号解调。
知道PCI,我已经设置了RS频移,但解调仍然不正确。
是否还有其他参数可以设置中心频率,带宽和RS位置......?
如果有任何想法,请让我知道其实这是我尝试解调这个设置参数时得到的。
谢谢,编辑:zineb22于2013年4月15日上午3:01 DSC_0129.jpg2.6 MB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I am using VSA 89600 for a LTE signal demodulation. knowing the PCI,I have already set the RS frequency shift, but still the demodulation is not correct.
Is there any other parameters to set apart from the center frequency, the bandwith and the RS location...?
If any ideas, please let me know

Actually that is what I get when I try to demodulate whith this setting parameters.  

Thanks,

Edited by: zineb22 on Apr 15, 2013 3:01 AM   
附件

回帖(6)

宁晓蕾

2019-7-3 14:45:20
从您提供的图片看来,您使用的是非常旧版本的VSA软件。
您应首先检查此版本软件的帮助文本,以验证它是否支持您尝试解调的LTE版本信号。
您可以在帮助文本页面上找到当前版本的VSA软件的安装说明。
http://wireless.agilent.com/wireless/helpfiles/89600B/WebHelp/89600_CSH.htm#../Subsystems/lte/content/lte_setting_up_a_meas.htm

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

From the pictures you have provided it appears that you are using a very old version of VSA software.  You should first check the help text from this version of software to verify that it supports the LTE version signal that you are attempting to demodulate.

You can find setup instructions for the current version of VSA software on the help text page.
http://wireless.agilent.com/wireless/helpfiles/89600B/WebHelp/89600_CSH.htm#../Subsystems/lte/content/lte_setting_up_a_meas.htm
举报

蔡彦壁

2019-7-3 15:02:08
好吧,从VSA提供的信号示例中,我正确解调,这意味着它不是版本问题。
或者也许是因为它是5 Mhz而不是10Mhz的信号我正在使用?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Well, from the signal example provided by VSA, I demodulate correctly, That means it's not a version problem. Or maybe because it is a signal of 5 Mhz instead of 10Mhz I am using ?
举报

宁晓蕾

2019-7-3 15:13:43
从您提供的频谱图片来看,这似乎是对具有低SNR和高水平多径的无线信号的测量。
虽然VSA软件不适用于此类测量,但您可以尝试使用Decodded PDCCH选择RB Autodect(假设这是下行链路信号)。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

From the spectrum picture you have provided this appears to be a measurement of an over the air signal with low SNR and a high level of multipath.  While the VSA software is not intended for this type of measurement you might try selecting RB Autodect using Decodded PDCCH (assuming this is a downlink signal).
举报

蔡彦壁

2019-7-3 15:31:59
引用: 60user190 发表于 2019-7-3 15:13
从您提供的频谱图片来看,这似乎是对具有低SNR和高水平多径的无线信号的测量。
虽然VSA软件不适用于此类测量,但您可以尝试使用Decodded PDCCH选择RB Autodect(假设这是下行链路信号)。

我已经尝试了解码的PDCCH,但即使我改变了通道的功率提升,也没有改变任何东西。
在跟踪DL解码信息中我有“PBCH CRC =无效”,它的意思是什么?
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I've tried the decoded PDCCH but it doesn't change anything even when I change the power boost for the channels.
In the trace DL Decode Info I have "PBCH CRC = invalid", what doest it mean? 
Thanks
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分