ST意法半导体
直播中

李志静

7年用户 1337经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

请问有人有一个wsx和一个小DPM helloworld吗?

我有SPC56EL70的DPM配置。我最初在调试器连接到目标时遇到了一些麻烦(可以在LSM中正常连接。)问题与不清除LSM_DPMB位有关。 Erwan发现这个常见问题解答给我留下了一些非常好的面包屑:
https://www.pls-mc.com/microcontroller-faqs/faqs-a-1291.html?sh8=bHNt
使用PLS-UDE v4.8:
1)使用已知的工作LSM模式配置连接到目标。
2)打开FLASH / OTP存储器编程工具
3)从Memory Device下拉列表中选择'SHADOW FLASH'并选中'Enable'进行连接,然后选择Exit。
4)打开一个内存窗口并导航到BIU4地址,即0x00FF_FE10
5)将地址值更改为FFBF_FFFF,该字段将显示为红色,表示它不匹配。
6)再次打开FLASH / OTP存储器编程工具,注意启用Program All按钮,然后编程并验证。
7)关闭处理器电源并重新启动。使用DPM配置/工作区重新连接,您应该能够连接到目标。从“文件”菜单中选择“加载程序”时,应该同时具有Core0和Core1二进制文件/符号。
我按照这些步骤成功地连接和dataload。在我阅读参考手册时,我不知道我所做的是否正确(即使它确实连接),位0x0040_0000不是用户选项表中描述的LSM_DPMB位。第9位,而不是第22位应该切换
LSM_DPMB。
也许BIU4地址与用户选项位的映射不同?我不知道。这似乎很深奥。问题:
我遇到的问题是,当我调试时,程序卡在SPCSetRunMode()中等待ME.IS.R!= 0U。如果我从目标断开并重置,则程序在不调试时运行。但是,我的main_core1()例程从未启动过。我的猜测是我没有正确配置调试,或者存在PLS - .wsx对齐问题。有人有一个wsx和一个小DPM helloworld吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have a DPM configuration for SPC56EL70.  I initially had some trouble getting the debugger to connect to the target ( could connect fine in LSM.)  The problem had to do with not clearing the LSM_DPMB bit.  Erwan found this FAQ which left me some really good bread crumbs:  
https://www.pls-mc.com/microcontroller-faqs/faqs-a-1291.html?sh8=bHNt
Using PLS-UDE v4.8:
1) Connect to the target using a known working LSM mode configuration.
2) Open the FLASH/OTP Memory Programming Tool
3) Select 'SHADOW FLASH' from Memory Device dropdown and check 'Enable' to make the connection, then Exit.
4) Open a Memory Window and navigate to BIU4 address, which is 0x00FF_FE10
5) Change the Address value to FFBF_FFFF, and the field will be red indicating that it doesn't match.
6) Open the FLASH/OTP Memory Programming Tool again and notice that the Program All button is enabled, then program and verify.
7) Power off the processor and restart.  Reconnect using a DPM configuration/workspace and you should be able to connect to the target.  There should be both Core0 and Core1 binaries/symbols when Load Program is selected from the File Menu.
I followed those steps with some success of being able to connect and dataload.  I don't know if what I did is correct (even if it does connect) as I read the reference manual, bit 0x0040_0000 is not the LSM_DPMB bit as described in User Options Table.  Bit 9, not bit 22 should toggle
LSM_DPMB.
  Maybe the BIU4 address doesn't map the same as the User Option Bits?  I don't know.  It seems esoteric.The problem:
The problem I am having is that when I debug, the program gets stuck in SPCSetRunMode() waiting for ME.IS.R != 0U.  If I disconnect from the target and reset, then the program runs while not debugging.  However, my main_core1()  routine is never started.  My guess is that I'm either not configured correctly to debug, or that there is a PLS - .wsx alignment issue.  Does anyone have a wsx and a small DPM helloworld out there?

回帖(10)

刘鑫

2019-6-21 08:59:43
马修你好,
您是否从SPC5Studio检查了SPC56ELxx_RLA DiscoveryClus的DualCore测试应用程序?
对于这个设备来说,这是一个很好的HelloWorld。
我在检查你的观点

在我阅读参考手册时,我不知道我所做的是否正确(即使它确实连接),位0x0040_0000不是用户选项表中描述的LSM_DPMB位。第9位,而不是第22位应该切换

LSM_DPMB。

也许BIU4地址与用户选项位的映射不同?我不知道。这看起来很神秘。“
你能给我你RM的修订版吗?
 最好的祝福
 二万

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Matthew ,
Did you check SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore Test Application for DiscoveryPlus from SPC5Studio ?
it is nice HelloWorld for this device.
I am checking your point
'
I don't know if what I did is correct (even if it does connect) as I read the reference manual, bit 0x0040_0000 is not the LSM_DPMB bit as described in User Options Table.  Bit 9, not bit 22 should toggle

LSM_DPMB.

Maybe the BIU4 address doesn't map the same as the User Option Bits?  I don't know.  It seems esoteric.'
Could you give me your Revision version of the RM ?

Best regards

Erwan
举报

李志静

2019-6-21 09:13:45
常见问题解答中的PLS说明并不是很好,所以和我一样,我希望尽可能多地为经验教训做出贡献。我的参考手册是RM0032 Rev 13,见表307。
对于SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore,非常感谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The PLS instructions from the FAQ were not very good, so like you I am hoping to contribute as much as I can on lessons learned.  The reference manual I have is RM0032 Rev 13,  see Table Table 307.

For SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore, many thanks.
举报

冉屹芳

2019-6-21 09:25:29
嗨马修,
让我确认您启用DPM模式的过程是正确的。要设置为0的位是位9,因此要编程的值正确为0x
FFBFFFFF(位位置反转bit0 ... bit31)。
启用DPM之后,我刚刚验证了我的
带有SPC56EL70L5的Leopard DiscoveryPlus板,Erwan建议的测试应用程序(SPC56ELxx_RLA DiscoveryClus的DualCore测试应用程序)工作正常。请允许我强调,为了下载并执行双核测试应用程序,必须使用特殊的cfg文件进行UDE调试,该调试在SPC56ELxx_RLA DiscoveryClus的DualCore测试应用程序中设置为默认值。
最好的祝福,
路易吉

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Matthew,
let me confirm that your procedure to enable the DPM mode is correct. The bit to be set to 0 is the bit 9, so the value to program is correctly 0x
FFBFFFFF (the bit position is inverted bit0 ... bit31).

After to enable the DPM, I have just verified on my
Leopard DiscoveryPlus board with SPC56EL70L5 that the test application suggested by Erwan (SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore Test Application for DiscoveryPlus) works fine. Please, let me underline that to download and execute a dual core test application, it is necessary to use a special cfg file for the UDE debug that is set as default in the SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore Test Application for DiscoveryPlus.
Best regards,
Luigi
举报

李志静

2019-6-21 09:36:59
谢谢Luigi,我在双核运营方面也取得了很大的成功。我提供的指令工作,即使我完全不明白为什么这个特定的位
LSM_DPMB。我的猜测是BIU4寄存器没有直接映射用户选项位。
 我不得不更新SPC5Studio以找到SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore测试应用程序。另外,正如您所说,该示例应用程序中提供的debug.wsx没有任何问题。 ***非常好的工作,发布ST。 ***

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks Luigi, I have also had a lot of success in the dual core operation.  The instructions I provided work, even though I fully do not understand why that particular bit is
LSM_DPMB.  My guess is that the BIU4 register doesn't directly map over the the User Option Bits.  
I had to update SPC5Studio to find the SPC56ELxx_RLA DualCore Test Application.  Also, as you said, the debug.wsx provided in that example application worked without any issues.  ***Very good work getting that posted ST.  ***
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分