Microchip
直播中

郑尧

7年用户 202经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

和声代码中的语法错误

我想在我的项目中添加AppIO。它失败了。AppIO系统根本不起作用。它甚至不允许SysSoSoeleSimult.c编译。下面的函数更改会修复编译问题。BUF的演员做得不正确。之后,Appo仍然不起作用。这是关于和谐2Y02Y100B和MPLABX 3.51和XC32 1.42i开始与USB鼠标演示。并遵循了“简单”调试指令中的热点!解决:在MPLAB X IDISSIZEZT SysSconSoeleRead(const SysMuleEndex index index,int fd,Vult*Buf,SiZeStt计数){sisixt NUMLUTB=0;dBGET((char *)BUF,128);同时(*(char *)(BUF)+NUBEnter);= LynPiFor){NuthByth++;}返回计数;}

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I'm trying to add APPIO to my project.  It fails.  

The APPIO system doesn't work at all.  It does not even allow the sys_console_static.c to compile.
The function change below fixes the compile problem.  the cast of buf was done incorrectly.

After that APPIO still doesn't work.  This is on hARMony 2_02_00b and MPLABX 3.51 and XC32 1.42

I started with the USB mouse demo.  and followed the "simple" debug instructions in the
Hot!Solved: The ABSOLUTE simplest way to set up a AppIO Console Debug Session in MPLAB X IDE

ssize_t SYS_CONSOLE_Read(const SYS_MODULE_INDEX index, int fd, void *buf, size_t count )
{
size_t numBytes = 0;
DBGETS ((char*)buf, 128);
while ( *((char *)(buf) + numBytes) != LINE_FEED )
{
numBytes++;
}
return count;
}

回帖(13)

曾佳宁

2019-4-28 13:12:31
哦,修复这个问题后,AppIO菜单项就变灰了。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

OH, the issue after fixing this is that the APPIO menu item is greyed out.
举报

王焕树

2019-4-28 13:25:06
为什么这个函数返回它的一个参数?当然,返回NUMBULL会更有用。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Why on earth is that function returning one of its parameters?
Surely it would be more useful to return numBytes.

举报

陈晨

2019-4-28 13:32:30
这一个怎么样:我猜他们一段时间重写了部分内容,没有测试其余的构建选项。只是在样例应用程序中使用的那些选项。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

How about this one:

ssize_t SYS_CONSOLE_Read(const SYS_MODULE_INDEX index, int fd, void *buf, size_t count )
{
    return numBytes;
}

I guess they rewrote part of it a while back and did not test the rest of the build options.
Just the ones used in the Sample Applications.

举报

王焕树

2019-4-28 13:38:06
我假设“计数”是指所提供的缓冲区的大小,在这种情况下,这条线应该是

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I'm assuming "count" is meant to be the size of the supplied buffer, in which case, this line
DBGETS ((char*)buf, 128);
should have been
DBGETS ((char*)buf, count);

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分