[问答]

怎么将PGM程序文件加载到BRAM模型中

我有一个程序文件,在模拟开始时必须存储在BRAM中。
要加载BRAM,我无法重复使用我的传统测试平台任务,因为内存组织不同,因为这些任务是为ASIC RAM IP编写的。
我们正在尝试使用Xilinx FPGA启动产品原型,因此RAM IP与BRAM交换。
如何在模拟中加载带有pgm文件的BRAM?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have a program file which has to be stored in BRAM when simulation starts.  To load the BRAM, am not able to re-use my legacy test bench tasks because the memory organization is different as those tasks were written for an ASIC RAM IP. We are trying to bring-up a prototype of the product using Xilinx FPGA, so RAM IP is swapped with BRAM. How to load the BRAM with pgm file in simulation?

回帖(2)

陈苏文

2019-4-22 07:59:36
@wpravinyou可以编写一个verilog任务,它读取现有文件,重新排列数据并“强制”信号进入bram以高速加载它们,然后“释放”并让模拟运行。
- 如果提供的信息有用,请将答案标记为“接受为解决方案”。给予您认为有用且回复的帖子。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

@wpravin you can write a verilog task which reads the existing file, re-arrange the data and "force" signals into the bram to load them at a high speed, then "release" and let the simulation run. 
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
举报

郭武莱

2019-4-22 08:05:43
@muzaffer感谢你的输入。
是的,我可以根据要求编写任务来重新安排数据。
我拥有的模型是“PNL_BRAM_256X16_sim_netlist.v”,这是实例化多个基元的网表模型。
因此很难安排数据。
我想知道BRAM的verilog行为模型是否可用以及如何生成它?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

@muzaffer Thanks for your inputs. Yes, i can write a task to re-arrange data as per requirement. The model which I have is "PNL_BRAM_256X16_sim_netlist.v", and this is netlist model with multiple primitives instantiated. So it is difficult to arrange data. I would like to know whether verilog behavioral model of BRAM is available and how to generate it?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分