N9320A 10MHz参考如何在调整

嗨,我正在寻找关于如何在N9320A上调整10MHz参考信息的信息,现在已经有几年了,并且距离名义上的距离太远了。
系统/对齐/时基按钮序列允许用户修正但不幸的是用预设重置修正...我想保存修正。
我假设该单元已通过System / More / More / Service序列内置校正方法,但是需要密码才能进入。
任何帮助,将不胜感激。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I'm looking for information as to how to adjust the 10MHz Reference on a N9320A thats a few years old now and drifted just a bit too far from nominal. The System/Alignment/Timebase button sequence allows a user correction but unfortunately resets the correction with a preset... I want to save the correction. I assume the unit has built in correction method via the System/More/More/Service sequence, however a password is required to get into it. Any help would be appreciated.  

回帖(3)

姬盼希

2019-4-17 09:05:57
嗨西蒙,非常感谢您的及时回复,但是,整个上午我都花了很多时间来尝试实施您的指示。
我在外部触发输入上尝试了几个源,并验证输入实际上是作为外部触发器工作。
所有尝试包括最后一次使用外部触发的81104A设置为TTL o / p。
在中心屏幕上没有出现“执行时基对齐”。
它只是显示当前的DAC值,可以使用RPG上下移动。
我觉得您的指令缺少步骤或服务密码可能需要允许例程运行或允许DACS上的写入启用。
我尝试了一些服务密码尝试,MXA,ESA和PSA不起作用。
如果有什么遗失的话,你可以再看一眼我的指示吗?
亲切的问候,安迪

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Simon,

Many thanks for your prompt reply, however, all morning I've spent trying to implement your instructions without any success.
I've tried several sources on the external trigger input and verified that the input actually works as an external trigger.
All attempts including the last using an externally triggered 81104A set to TTL o/p. At no point has the "Doing Timebase Alignment" appeared at centre screen. It just sits showing the current DAC value which can be moved up and down with the RPG. I feel your instructions are missing a step or a service password may be needed to allow the routine to run or allow a write enable on the DACS. I've tried a few service password attempts, MXA, ESA and PSA ones don't work. 
Could you have another glance over your instructions for me just in case there is something missing.
Kind regards,
Andy
举报

姬盼希

2019-4-17 09:19:50
嗨西蒙,固件版本是A.02.74我真的很感谢你的帮助。
此致,安迪。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Simon,
The firmware version is A.02.74
I really appreciate your help.
Regards, Andy.
举报

何洁萍

2019-4-17 09:35:10
引用: c88348535 发表于 2019-4-17 09:19
嗨西蒙,固件版本是A.02.74我真的很感谢你的帮助。
此致,安迪。

嗨Andy,我查看了我们的制造支持联系人,他们确认'A'系列固件在预设或电源循环后没有保留用户可调节的10 MHz参考DAC设置。
此外,由于该产品最近已经过时,因此不可能修改固件以包含此功能。
我为这种混乱道歉 - 我之前提供的信息仅适用于以后单位的'B'系列固件版本。
如果设备处于远程控制状态,您可以使用SCPI命令以编程方式重置10 MHz DAC设置:CALibration:FREQuency:REFerence:COARse Regards,Simon C.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Andy,

I checked with our manufacturing support contact who confirmed the 'A' series firmware did not retain the user-adjustable 10 MHz reference DAC setting following a Preset or power-cycle.
Also, due to this product recently going obsolete, there is no likelihood of the firmware being amended to include this feature.

I apologise for the confusion - the information I gave previously only applies to the 'B' series firmware versions on later units.

If unit is under remote control, you could programmatically reset the 10 MHz DAC setting using the SCPI command :CALibration:FREQuency:REFerence:COARse  

Regards, Simon C.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分