Cypress技术论坛
直播中

张秀云

7年用户 175经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

请问能够用PSoC3来感知大量的信号作为电路的连接吗?

你好,
我需要用运算放大器和比较器来感知大量的信号作为电路的连接。我在想使用PSoC3,因为我读过里面有可能实现其中很多。有谁能告诉我,到底有多少人能实现呢?考虑到允许最大数量的家庭设备。
先谢谢你,
艾伯特。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hello,
    I need to sense a plenty of signals with Operational Amplifiers and Comparators as a circuit contitioning. I am thinking in to use PSoc3 because I have read it is possible implement many of them inside. Could any one tell me how many of each other could implement at most? Taking into account the family device that allows the maximum number.
    Thank you in advance,
    Albert.

回帖(4)

刘丹

2019-4-4 15:49:33
的PSoC3最大的家庭会给你所有的这些
1)4运算放大器可以配置为***的OpAmps或缓冲区。这是一3mhz BW和25 Ma驱动
2)4个比较器(具有不同的模式,从低功率端高速端)。但了解这些输出入装置的数字侧比较器
3)4 SC/Ct块。这就像一个运放可配置模拟模块。这些运算放大器驱动的优点是相比OpAmps大大减少(一)
同时你也将有能力特别是iOS SIOS作为比较器如果你用完了传统的..

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  The largest family of PSoC3 will give you all of these
    1) 4 OpAmps which can be configured as naked OpAmps or as buffers. These are bout 3MHz BW and 25mA drive
    2) 4 comparators (Has different modes that vary from low power end to high speed end). But understand these are comparators with outputs going into the digital side of the device
    3) 4 SC/Ct block. These kind of like configurable analog blocks with an OpAmp. The drive strengths of these OpAmps are much reduced compared to the OpAmps in (1)
    Besides you will also have SIOs which are special IOs with capability to be used as comparators if you run out of the conventional ones..
举报

刘丹

2019-4-4 15:57:34
你提到你有多个信号。您可能还想考虑使用模拟多路复用器多路复用模拟信号。例如你可以复用到一个单一的比较器8的模拟信号,但你会招致响应时间减少了1 /第八。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  You mentioned you have multiple signals you are sensing. You might also want to consider multiplexing the analog signals using the Analog muxes avaialable. For example you can multiplex 8 analog signals onto a single comparator but you will incur a response time reduction by 1/8th.
举报

张秀云

2019-4-4 16:12:21
谢谢你的快速回答。
总结,我可以用:
- 4个运放。
- 4个比较器。
- 4个SC/CT块,可以使用4作为PGA,即时?
据我所知,8个具有特殊IO引脚功能的比较器。
我说的对吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thank's for your fast answer.
    Summerizing, I could use:
    - 4 OpAmps.
    - 4 Comparators.
    - 4 SC/CT Blocks, being possible to use 4 as a PGA, for instantce?
    - 8 Comparators with special IO pins funcionality, as far as I know.
    Am I right?
举报

马昱

2019-4-4 16:26:30
是的,
除了专用比较器和运算放大器之外,还可以使用SIO作为比较器。
如何使用?你可以参考应用笔记HTTP://www. CyPress?RID=40989

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Yes trotis85,

In addition to the dedicated comparators and opamps, you can also use SIO as Comparator.
    How to use it? you can refer to the application note http://www.cypress.com/?rID=40989
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分