如何在STEVAL-STLKT01V1中配置加速度传感器的采样率?

嗨,
我正在尝试使用读出加速器值
STEVAL-STLKT01V1,在iOS上。是否有可能设置传感器的采样率?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I'm trying to read out the accelerator values using
STEVAL-STLKT01V1, on iOS. Is there any possibility to set the sample rate of the sensor?

回帖(5)

李恬恬

2019-4-3 09:44:08
当我使用ST App连接到传感器时,传感器被发现为BM2V220。我没有看到任何其他可能读出FW版本。我有我的客户的传感器,我应该为他编写一个iOS应用程序,所以我不知道有关传感器硬件的其他细节。我正在尝试使用BlueSTSDK_iOS创建iOS应用程序。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

When I connect to the sensor using ST App the sensor is found as BM2V220. I do not see any other possibility to read out the FW version. I've got sensors from my customer for whom I should write an iOS app so I do not know other details about the sensor HW. I'm trying to create iOS app using BlueSTSDK_iOS.
举报

李恬恬

2019-4-3 10:06:53
好吧,我是否正确地将采样率自动定义为最大可能的硬件速率?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ok, so do I get it right that the sample rate will be automatically defined by the maximum possible hardware rate ?
举报

李恬恬

2019-4-3 10:24:52
嗨,我终于连接了传感器。你能来吗?解释以下结果:
第一个数字是iOS App上的“接收时间戳”,第二个是节点时间戳,第三个是值(加速器Z)。
我假设节点时间戳也是以毫秒为单位(对吗?)。你说采样率是104Hz - > 1/104大约是9毫秒,这是对的。
但是接收到的时间戳给出了30到60毫秒等事件之间的间隔,这是毫秒级的官方系统源。但是两者都不匹配!可能是节点时间戳是10秒,如果毫秒?那么时间戳会匹配,但我们会得到大约60毫秒的采样率!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi, I have finally attached the sensor. Could you pls. explain the following results:
First number is the 'receiving timestamp' on iOS App, second is the Node Timestamp, third the value (Accelerator Z).
I assume the node timestamp is also in Miliseconds (right?). You said sample rate is 104Hz -> 1/104 is about 9 ms which is right.
But the the received timestamp gives interval between events like 30 ... 60 ms and this is the official system source for miliseconds. But then both do not match!  Could it be that the Node timestamp is in 10th if miliseconds? Then the timestamps would match but we will get the sample rate of about 60 ms!
举报

曾玲娟

2019-4-3 10:37:50
你必须区分几件事:
- 传感器ODR(输出数据速率)传感器测量数据的频率
- 数据读取频率,微控制器从加速度计读取数据的频率
- 蓝牙特性更新率
每个值都可以不同。
我建议您将SensorTile中的FW更新为ALLMEMS1并研究FW,您应该能够在源代码中找到所有这些信息。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

You have to distinguish several things:
- sensor ODR (output data rate) how often the sensor measure the data
- data reading frequency, how often the microcontroller reads data from the accelerometer
- bluetooth characteristics update rate
Each value can be different.
I would recommend you to update the FW in SensorTile to ALLMEMS1 and study the FW, you should be able to find all these information in the source code.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分