我注意到它在工作和停止工作之间有几个Windows更新(虽然它们是Windows后卫更新)。
有没有人看到这个错误?
我尝试卸载所有内容并清理注册表以确保activeX dll未注册并重新安装但未成功(使用提供的实用程序重新注册activeX)。
Windows防火墙看起来像是正确配置的(允许使用所有安捷伦软件)。
我杀了我们的防病毒软件,它的监控服务以及Windows防御者,我仍然看到了这个问题。
旧的版本14似乎工作(在一个XP盒子上测试,其中15有错误。这是在三个不同的PC上发生的。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I was able to use VSA version 15.0 fine for quite some time and now when I try to load it I am getting the following error on startup during the "initializing macros" stage: "Unsigned assemblies: AgtVSAVector".  It then closes down.

I was running this on Win7 64 bit, but have also seen the error on XP 32 bit.  I am using the 32 bit version even on Win7 for the ActiveX control, but also got the error when running the 64 bit version of the VSA software.  I noticed that there were a couple of Windows updates between the time it was working and when it stopped working (they were windows defender updates though).  Has anyone else seen this error?

I tried uninstalling everything and cleaning the registry to make sure the activeX dll was unregistered and re-installing without success (re-registered the activeX using the provided utility). Windows firewall looked like it was configured correctly (All agilent software was allowed).  I killed our antivirus software and it's monitoring service as well as windows defender and I still saw the issue.  The older version 14 seems to work (was tested on an XP box where the 15 had the error.  

This is occuring on three different PC's.   
附件

回帖(2)

李璇

2019-3-29 09:29:17
这很有效。
谢谢!
旧的AX dll会停止工作的原因是什么?
换句话说,我是否需要再次担心这种情况?
我们需要运行该软件的系统几乎100%。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

This works. Thanks!  
Any reason why the old AX dll would just stop working?  In other words do I need to worry about this occuring again?  We will need the system running this software up pretty much 100%.
举报

李璇

2019-3-29 09:53:04
说得通。
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Makes sense.  Thanks.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,