将BenchVue与DMM一起使用时数字可能会显示为10,0000150

将BenchVue与DMM一起使用时,数字可能会显示为10,0000150(示例)。
我想看到相同的数字显示如下:10,000 015 0或10,000.015.0。
这对我来说更具可读性。
我希望在导出到EXCEL或其他程序时具有相同的可能性。
我无法在BenchVue中找到改变它的方法,所以我想它必须以其他方式编程。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

When using BenchVue with a DMM, numbers may be displayed as 10,0000150 (example). I would like to see the same figure displayed like this: 10,000 015 0 or 10,000.015.0. This is much more readable to me.  

I would like to have the same possibility when exporting to EXCEL or other programs.

I can’t find a way in BenchVue to change this so I suppose it has to be programmed in some other way.  

回帖(4)

王彬

2019-3-1 11:34:13
您好Franklin,感谢您提供此反馈。
您的建议将使显示的测量更具可读性。
我将此请求提交给我们的研发团队,希望它可以在未来的版本中实施。
尼尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Franklin,

Thank you for providing this feedback. Your suggestion would make displayed measurements much more readable. I will submit this request to our R&D team, with the hope that it could be implemented on a future release. 

Neil
举报

刘翔宇

2019-3-1 11:47:17
引用: zh咖啡不加糖 发表于 2019-3-1 11:34
您好Franklin,感谢您提供此反馈。
您的建议将使显示的测量更具可读性。
我将此请求提交给我们的研发团队,希望它可以在未来的版本中实施。

感谢您的快速回复和积极的反馈。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you for your quick response and the positive feedback.
举报

刘倩

2019-3-1 11:52:54
绝对正确的FI会更进一步,并插入一个用户数字格式选项,允许sig figs数量 - 毕竟显示一个超过3 sig figs的热电偶临时读数是多么荒谬,有一个科学记数法的地方,但
我们还需要工程符号步骤顺序为3(uV mV V),根据Iso stds还需要时间轴正规化,如果您的采样周期为1 /秒,则不需要5个sig figs。
您还需要24小时格式的实时时钟(或经过时间选项)您想要一个通常可用作屏幕转储的图形显示我相信RnD正在努力提供黑色白色bg,因此它可以合理地打印出来
报告。
此外,它们还会增加线条 - 目前在打印输出上几乎不可读,并且在+/-读数的情况下为x轴提供粗线零所有基本的东西真的干杯Robin编辑:robint于2014年8月25日7:
上午14点

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Absolutely right F

I would go one stage further and insert a User number format option that allows No. of sig figs - after all how absurd to display a thermcouple temp reading with more than 3 sig figs
second, there is a place for scientific notation, but also we need engineering notation step orders of 3 (uV mV V) as per Iso stds

Also needed is time axis regularised, you dont need 5 sig figs if eg your sample period is 1/sec.  You also need a real time clock with 24hr format (or elapsed time option)

You want a graphical display that can be ordinarily useable as a screen dump

I believe RnD are working to provide a black on white bg so it can be printed sensibly for a report.  Also they are going to thicken the lines - barely readable at present on a printout

and provide a thick zero line for the x axis in the case of +/- readings

All basic stuff really

Cheers 
Robin

Edited by: robint on Aug 25, 2014 7:14 AM
举报

王晾其

2019-3-1 11:58:10
我们正在研究BenchVue 2.0,即将推出时,X和Y轴值受到了很多关注。
许多其他建议已作为增强请求提交。
关于显示读数的精确度,几乎无法做到。
DMM不返回实际可用数字的数量。
其前面板显示屏根据模式,分辨率,积分时间和其他因素限制读数。
但它通过IO端口返回15个字符的响应,例如4.219050000E-00。
布赖恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

X and Y axis values have received a lot of attention as we are working on BenchVue 2.0, coming soon. Many of the other suggestions have been filed as enhancement requests. Regarding the precision of the displayed readings, there is little that can be done. THe DMM does not return actual number of usable digits. Its front panel display limits the reading based on mode, resolution, integration time and other factors. But it returns a 15-character response via the IO port, such as 4.219050000E-00.

Brian
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分