谢海莲

7年用户 163经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Genesys USB硬件密钥驱动程序无法找到

我刚刚在我的机器上安装了Genesys,并且我有一个通过电子邮件发送给我的许可证密钥。
但是,当我在启动期间选择许可证文件时,它告诉我我的硬件密钥没有插入,但确实如此。
当我第一次插入USB硬件密钥时,它说无法找到驱动程序。
有没有人知道哪里可以找到FlexNet USB密钥的驱动程序,因为agilent网站上没有关于此的信息(或者至少我找不到它)?
提前致谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have just installed Genesys on my machine and I have a license key that was emailed to me. However when I select the license file during startup, it tells me my hardware key isnt plugged in, but it is. When I first plugged in my USB hardware key it said that a driver couldnt be found.

Does anyone know where the driver for the FlexNet USB key can be found as there is no information on the agilent website about this (or at least I cannot find it)?

Thanks in advance.  

回帖(1)

李丽

2019-1-21 15:15:34
Jeez这个论坛已经死了。
当您安装创世纪软件时,应该有一个部分,它会询问您是否要安装flexnet驱动程序。
你看看你的加密狗,只需要为它的类型安装dirvers,就像在我的情况下加密狗说Flexnet ID-9-xxxxxxx,所以我只安装“9”驱动程序。
Flexnet是一家真正的公司,如果重新安装geneys没有将它重新安装,你可能可以直接从他们那里下载加密狗驱动程序。
http://www.flexerasoftware.com/products/entitlement-management/flexnet-licensing/id-dongle/如果您插入加密狗,并且Windows说无法找到它的驱动程序,...我认为你被卡住了
,需要先修复它。
此外,在安装过程中,它会询问您是否要使用加密狗或使用网络许可证(不记得确切的单词)。
当然,您可能希望安装加密狗选项。编辑:biff44于2013年12月18日下午12:03

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Jeez this forum is dead.  There should have been a part when u installed the genesis software where it asks you if you want to install the flexnet drivers.  You look at your dongle, and only have to install the dirvers for its type, like in my case the dongle says Flexnet ID-9-xxxxxxx, so I only install the "9" drivers.

Flexnet is an actual company, you might be able to download the dongle drivers straight from them if re-installing genesys does not bring it back up.

http://www.flexerasoftware.com/products/entitlement-management/flexnet-licensing/id-dongle/

If you plug in your dongle, and windows says its driver could not be found.,..i think you are stuck then, need to fix that first.

Also, during installation, it asks you if you want to use a dongle or use a network license (do not remember the exact words).  You, of course, would want to install the dongle option.

Edited by: biff44 on Dec 18, 2013 12:03 PM
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分