直播中

陈翔洁

7年用户 173经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Descriptor在任何服务中的特征有什么用?

你好,
我是PSOC 4 BLE的新手,我在配置文件中遇到了一个名为描述符的术语-GT;Service & Gt;特征& Gt;描述符层次结构。
我想知道描述符的用例。对于任何特性,都有不同的预定义示例,那么在哪里可以使用呢?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hello,
I am newbie to PSoC 4 BLE & i came across a term named descriptor in profile->service->characteristic->descriptor hierarchy.
I ant to know about use case of descriptor . And There are different predefined example available for any characteristic,So where that can be used ?  

回帖(2)

黎歆俭

2019-1-4 14:23:30
下面是官方描述:GATT描述符“蓝牙技术”网站
基本上,它们描述了它们所依附的特性。
因此,它就像一个函数的注释,但对于允许远程设备读取和显示给用户解释特性的使用/功能是有用的。
注意:客户端特性配置描述符是用于启用/禁用关联属性的指示、通知等的特定属性,不应与简单的“描述符”混淆,该描述符仅包含应用程序定义的特性的元数据。ON /服务/设备。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Here is the official description: GATT Descriptors | Bluetooth Technology Website
Basically, they describe the characteristic they are attached to.
So, it's like the comments for a function, but is useful for allowing a remote device to read and display to the user for explaining the usage/functionality of a characteristic.
Note: The Client Characteristic Configuration Descriptor is a specific attribute used to enable/disable indications, notifications, etc. for the associated attribute and shouldn't be confused with the simple "descriptor" that just holds metadata about the characteristic as defined by your application/service/device.
举报

陈翔洁

2019-1-4 14:40:05
引用: yuhe82 发表于 2019-1-4 16:15
下面是官方描述:GATT描述符“蓝牙技术”网站
基本上,它们描述了它们所依附的特性。
因此,它就像一个函数的注释,但对于允许远程设备读取和显示给用户解释特性的使用/功能是有用的。

谢谢普拉特。
我得到了关于客户端特性配置描述符的答复和清除。
非常感谢。。。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thanks pratt.
I got your answer & cleared about Client Characteristic Configuration Descriptor.
Thank you very much...
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分