[问答]

E4406A达到adc对齐时不会更进一步了

你好E4406A有问题----当我启动时 - 设备按我的意愿启动自动对齐,但是当它达到adc对齐时它不会更进一步。根本没有消息。可以用abort终止它,并且
分析仪似乎正常工作---- ??
我可以用服务卡或新固件解决这个问题吗?任何想法非常欢迎问候Hardy

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello
Have a problem with a E4406A----When I power up- the unit start auto alignments as I want it,but when it reaches adc alignment it wont go further.No messages at all.Can terminate it with abort,and the analyser seems to work properly----??
Can I fix this this with a service cal or new firmware?any ideas very welcome
Regards
Hardy  

回帖(3)

李欢

2018-12-28 16:23:58
Hi Hardy - 当E4406A自我对准时,它将两个不同的校准器切换到信号路径,50 MHz校准器信号和321.4 MHz校准器信号。
如果仪器在ADC校准失败,那么我认为仪器在321.4 MHz校准信号上遇到问题。
这可能是由数字IF的问题引起的,或者可能是由不稳定的模拟IF引起的,或者甚至可能是由R​​F或参考组件的问题引起的。
您可以从仪器的前面板打开321.4 MHz校准器信号,您可以查看是否看到所有梳齿。
如果缺少321.4 MHz校准器,那么这将是一个问题。
如果E4406A无法使用321.4校准器调整数字IF,则IF幅度和相位平坦度将不正确。
在解调各种数字调制格式时,这将导致更高的误差矢量幅度(EVM)结果。
为了解决这个问题,服务中心很可能会更换各个程序集以发现哪个程序集已被破坏。
然后,他们将更换损坏的组件并重新调整仪器。
我希望这有帮助 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Hardy -

When the E4406A aligns itself, it switches in two different calibrators into the signal path, a 50 MHz calibrator signal and a 321.4 MHz calibrator signal.  If the instrument is failing on the ADC alignment, then I think the instrument is having trouble with the 321.4 MHz alignment signal.  This could be caused by a problem with the digital IF, or it could be caused by an instable analog IF, or it may even be caused by a problem with the RF or reference assemblies.   You can turn on the 321.4 MHz calibrator signal from the front panel of the instrument and you can look to see if you see all of the comb teeth.  If the 321.4 MHz calibrator is missing, then this would be a problem.  If the E4406A can’t adjust digital IF using the 321.4 calibrator, then the IF amplitude and phase flatness would not be correct.  This would result in higher Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) results when demodulating various digital modulation formats.  

To troubleshoot the issue, a service center would most likely swap out the various assemblies to discover which one was broken.  Then, they would replace the broken assembly and readjust the instrument.

I hope this helped -
举报

刘晶

2018-12-28 16:40:05
引用: 醉狼工作室 发表于 2018-12-28 10:19
Hi Hardy - 当E4406A自我对准时,它将两个不同的校准器切换到信号路径,50 MHz校准器信号和321.4 MHz校准器信号。
如果仪器在ADC校准失败,那么我认为仪器在321.4 MHz校准信号上遇到问题。
这可能是由数字IF的问题引起的,或者可能是由不稳定的模拟IF引起的,或者甚至可能是由R​​F或参考组件的问题引起的。

您好,谢谢Tabbott。
该装置只是停止对齐而没有任何失败消息 - 只是停止。
关心哈代

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello 
Thanks Tabbott.
The unit simply stops aligning without any  failure message -just stops.
Regards
Hardy
举报

张英

2018-12-28 16:59:08
哈代,艾博特先生所说的是正确的。
但是,安捷伦不再支持该产品。
PM我和我可以帮助你。
戴夫

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hardy,

What Mr. Abbot says is correct. However, Agilent does not support this product anymore.

PM me and I can help you.

Dave
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分