我想知道我怎么能用Wave DAC8组件来产生音调,比如钢琴音符?
我找不到在主C上设置我的值的字体。
我已经用WaveDAC8设置了我的DO注释的频率值
谢谢你的回答;
最好的问候凯文

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi every one,
I'm a french student in électronic and i have to do project for the class and i ll evaluate on it.
I'd like to create mini synthetizer .

I would like to know how could i generate tone like piano notes with the wave dac8 component?
I can't find the fonctions to set my values on the main C
I already set my frequency value for my DO note with the wavedac8
Thanks for your answer;
Best regards Kevin

回帖(5)

王琳

2018-12-21 15:26:32
注释A是440Hz。12个音符为八度,A为880Hz。
来自A的下一个音调是一个频率为440×第十二的2的α(或BB)。因此,你可以建立或计算所需的频率。
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  The note A is 440Hz. 12 notes make an octave, A' has 880Hz
Next tone from A is A#(or Bb) with a frequency of 440 * 12th root of 2. So you can build or calculate the required frequencies.

Bob
举报

华意仆

2018-12-21 15:41:49
谢谢你的回答,
我已经用外部时钟设置了我所有的频率,使用了我的WaveDAC,但仍然不知道如何编程。
非常感谢

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thanks for your answer,

I had already set up all my frequency with an external clock and using my wavedac but still don't know how to program it

thank a lot
举报

王琳

2018-12-21 16:00:12
引用: 非常perfect 发表于 2018-12-21 10:33
谢谢你的回答,
我已经用外部时钟设置了我所有的频率,使用了我的WaveDAC,但仍然不知道如何编程。
非常感谢

“我已经用外部时钟设置了我所有的频率”
WaveDAC需要一个带有输出值的表。所以你需要为每个音调生成一个表。API WaveAd88Wav1StUSET(UTI8*WavePtr,UIT16 16号样本)用于介绍表。当你不能为Flash中的每个音调提供一个表时,你需要在SRAM中计算它。
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  "I had already set up all my frequency with an external clock"
The WaveDac needs a table with the values to output. So you need to generate a table for each tone. The API WaveDAC8_Wave1Setup(uint8 *WavePtr, uint16 NumberOfSamples) is used to introduce the table. When you cannot provide a table for each tone in flash you will need to compute it in sram.

Bob
举报

张琳

2018-12-21 16:07:38
凯文,
Dave Van Ess有旧的应用说明,不再在赛普拉斯网站上使用。它描述了简单的钢琴模拟使用PSoC1。您必须重新编写代码,因为它与PSoC5不直接兼容。
我建议现在不要使用WaveDac,而是简单地用代码来做它(见例子AN2024)。WaveDAC对于连续生成正弦更有用,这不是一个音符(音调是正弦调制的,具有上升、衰减、维持和下降)。
也看Tom Minnich的TeleMin项目
用CyPress PSoC制作的TeleMin
它运行在PSoC4上,因此必须与PSoC5紧密兼容。它产生连续的声音虽然(如WaveDAC),但介绍了DDS概念的音调。
AN2024- Polyphonic Piano.pdf
47.7 K
AN2024- Polyphonic Piano.zip
267.2 K

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Kevin,
there is old Application Note by Dave Van Ess, which is no longer available on Cypress site. It describes simple piano simulation using PSoC1. You have to re-write the code, as it is not directly compatible with PSoC5.

I suggest not to use WaveDAC at this moment, but to do it simply in code (see example AN2024). WaveDAC is more useful for continuous generation of the Sine, which is not a note (a note is amplitude modulated sine, having rise, decay, sustain and fall).

Also take a look on Theremin project by Tom Minnich
Theremin made with Cypress PSoC - Hackster.io
It runs on PSoC4, so must be closely compatible with PSoC5. It produces continuous sound though (like WaveDAC), but introduces DDS concept of tone tuning.

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分