[问答]

寻找N9010A的服务密码

我有一个带选项PFR(精确频率参考)的N9010A(EXA)分析仪,并发现当使用时基的默认“校准”设置时,它与我的GPSDO相比偏移了~0.2 ppm。
我可以通过调用时基DAC的“用户”设置将时基带入规范,但我还想将正确的DAC值存储到“校准”设置中。
显然我需要服务密码才能这样做。谁能帮我?
谢谢,斯坦

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have an N9010A (EXA) analyzer with option PFR (precision frequency reference) and find that when using the default "Calibrated" setting for the timebase it is offset ~0.2 ppm as compared to my GPSDO. I can bring the timebase into spec by invoking the "User" setting for the timebase DAC, but I would also like to store the correct DAC value into the "Calibrated" setting. Apparently I need the service password to do this. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Stan  

回帖(3)

李欢

2018-11-26 09:23:31
嗨Stan - X系列中的服务菜单旨在供维修分析仪的人员使用。
因此,服务密码记录在“服务和诊断菜单”一章的服务指南中。
不建议使用服务菜单中的任何功能而不提供服务指南中的信息。
问候 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Stan -

The Service Menu in the X-Series is intended to be used by people servicing the analyzer. For this reason, the service password is documented in the service guide in the Service and Diagnostic Menus chapter. Using any of the features in the Service Menu without the information from the Service Guide is not recommended.

Regards -
举报

刘平

2018-11-26 09:43:24
引用: 醉狼工作室 发表于 2018-11-26 12:25

好的,这是有道理的。
您知道服务手册是否达到组件级别,还是只是组装级别?
谢谢,斯坦

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Okay, that makes sense. Do you know if the service manual gets down to the component level, or is it assembly level only?

Thanks,
Stan
举报

刘平

2018-11-26 09:53:33
引用: 醉狼工作室 发表于 2018-11-26 12:25

好的,这是有道理的。
您知道服务手册是否达到组件级别,还是只是组装级别?
谢谢,斯坦

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Okay, that makes sense. Do you know if the service manual gets down to the component level, or is it assembly level only?

Thanks,
Stan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分