ST意法半导体
直播中

刘御

7年用户 239经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

找不到指定电压反馈信号去向的位置

现在我让FOC在STM板和STM“功率级”上工作,下一步就是把所有这些都转移到我自己的功率级和逻辑板上。 CPU部分可以等待,所以现在我正在努力让核心控制我自己的功率级。

我不能简单地使用与IHM001中的powerstage一起使用的二进制文件:我的功率级具有不同的逻辑电平组合,用于“不驱动”,“驱动高”,“驱动低”。目前我没有任何过流保护。我现在要''手动''那样做。 (即实验室供电的低电流限制,当一切正常时,我会转移到LIPO电池,最多将电流限制在2kA。: - )....如果出现问题,我会炸毁电源。那种情况。 )

无论如何,当在MC套件GUI中重新配置时,我找不到指定电压反馈信号去向的位置。 IHM001功率级具有信号,但我目前的理解是这些只是控制软件的六步版本所必需的。正确?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Now that I have FOC working on the STM board and the STM ''power stage'' the next step is to move all this over to my own power stage and logic board. The CPU part can wait, so now I'm working on getting the nucleo to control my own power-stage.

I cannot simply use the binary that works with the powerstage in the IHM001: My power stage has different logic level combinations for ''don't drive'', ''drive high'', ''drive-low''. Currently I don't have any overcurrent protection. I'll do that ''manually'' for now. (i.e. a low currentlimit on the lab powersupply, and when everything works I'll move to a LIPO battery that limits the current to 2kA at most. :-).... I'll blow up the powerstage if things go wrong in that case. )  

Anyway, while re-configuring in the MC suite GUI I could not find a place to specify where the voltage feedback signals go. The IHM001 power stage has the signals, but my current understanding is that those are only necessary for the six-step version of the control software. Correct?

回帖(1)

张秀兰

2018-11-14 17:24:52
Ciao Roger

你是对的。 BEMF传感信号仅适用于6步。对于FOC,我们没有使用电压反馈,只使用电流。

再见
 梁咏琪

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ciao Roger

Yes, you are right. The BEMF sensing signals are required only for the 6-Step. For the FOC, we didn't use the voltage feedbacks, only the currents.

Ciao
Gigi
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分