我还试图在这台服务器上安装Linux CentOs,看它是否会在安装后启动进入操作系统。
我遇到了同样的问题。
另外,我还更改了连接到此服务器的计算机显示器,问题与显示无关。
在这个英特尔服务器主板上成功安装操作系统(Linux或Windows)之后,能否帮助我解释为什么我无法启动已安装的操作系统。
附加映像上的BIOS版本详细信息。
请帮忙。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I do have an a Intel Server Board S3420GPLX that was running Windows 2008 Server. I then installed Windows Server 2016 OS on this server. I installed the OS via USB. However the server does not boot into the installed Windows Server 2016 OS. It just show a cursor after POST message. In Boot order options - I have tried to change to boot from RAID disk as well as from Windows Boot Manager - with no luck.
I have installed Windows Server 2016 on Intel Server board Part Number E51974-405. This server was running Windows Server 2008. I installed Windows Server 2016 on the server from a USB drive. However, the server does not boots into the installed Windows Server 2016 OS. It just show a cursor after POST message. In Boot order options - I have tried to change to boot from RAID disk as well as from Windows Boot Manager - with no luck.
I have also tried to install Linux CentOs on this server, to see if it will boot into the OS after installation. I experienced the same issue.
In addition, I also changed computer monitor connected to this server and the issue have nothing to do with the display.
Could you please assist me on why I am not able to boot into installed OS after successfully installing OS (either Linux or Windows) on this Intel Server Board. BIOS Version details on the attached image.
Please help.

回帖(1)

汤宇

2018-11-12 14:28:35
您好Gilbert。感谢您联系英特尔(R)技术支持。英特尔客户服务不再响应此英特尔(R)服务器主板S3420GPLX的电话,聊天或电子邮件查询,但您可能想尝试我们的已停产产品社区
从社区成员那里获得推荐。
您可能还会发现停产产品网站有助于满足您的要求。
停止确认可以在这里查看。最好的问候,FranklinS._Intel

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Gilbert.

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support.

Intel Customer Service no longer responds to telephone, chat, or e-mail inquiries for this Intel(R) Server Board S3420GPLX, but you may want to try our Discontinued Products Community to get recommendations from fellow community members. You may also find the Discontinued Products Website helpful to address your request. Discontinue confirmation can be check here.

Best regards,

FranklinS._Intel
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分