为什么联想不必更新英特尔图形驱动程序?

任何人都可以告诉我为什么联想不必更新英特尔图形驱动程序?
我一直看到英特尔图形芯片的所有这些更新,这是我的笔记本电脑的一部分,但联想从未更新它。
出于某种原因,他们对Nvidia没有同样的权力,因为我能够获得最新的。
对我来说似乎很奇怪。
它也让我不想购买另一个联想,如果他们不能做更新。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Can anyone tell me why it is that Lenovo do not have to update the Intel graphic drivers?
I keep seeing all these update for the Intel graphic chip that is part of my laptop, yet Lenovo never updates it.
For some reason they do not have the same power over Nvidia, as I am able to get the very latest of it.

just seems strange to me.

It has also made me not want to ever purchase another Lenovo, if they cannot do updates.

回帖(1)

汤宇

2018-11-8 11:37:29
Hellodragun感谢您加入英特尔®社区。请允许我与您分享英特尔不断发布英特尔®高清显卡控制器的驱动程序,在您的情况下,这些驱动程序可以用作通用驱动程序,因为您使用的是联想系统;
这是因为每个原始设备制造商(OEM)都会为其特定系统型号定制驱动程序。
系统上的英特尔®高清显卡的联想更新由他们处理。
我建议您联系Lenovo的支持人员,以验证系统即将推出的新驱动程序更新。
希望他的帮助。
此致,莱昂纳多C.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello dragun

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

Allow me to share with you the Intel is constantly releasing the drivers for the Intel® HD graphics controller,  these driver in your case could be used as generic driver given the you are using a Lenovo system; this is due to each original equipment manufacturer (OEM) would customized the driver for their specific systems models.

The Lenovo updates available for the Intel® HD graphics on your system are handled by them. I would recommend contacting Lenovo’s support to verify for new upcoming driver updates for your system.

Hope his help.

Regards,
Leonardo C.

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分