Microchip
直播中

许朝亮

7年用户 157经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PIC16F877A随机复位显示和按钮每次都不会在同一个定时器上死掉

嗨,我仍然是新的,但我有一个项目使用PIC16F87A,它是一个可编程倒数计时器与5个按钮,并驱动一个4位7段显示。电路工作,我可以选择使用按钮的时间,时间倒计时,显示工作完美,因为它应该。我的问题是,在倒计时过程中,显示和按钮会随机地死掉,计时倒计时的计时器似乎仍在运行,当计时器超时时,它会发出嘟嘟声。现在,我的逻辑告诉我,尽管与外部时钟连接的time1仍然可以运行I。如果系统时钟没有,但没有意义的是,超时将作为例程来减少系统时钟上的时间运行。我检查了我的软件,它是好的,并且显示和按钮每次都不会在同一个定时器上死掉。有人能给我一些关于T的建议吗?他的?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi, I am still new to this, but I have project using a PIC16F877A, it is a programmable count down timer with 5 buttons and drives a 4 digit 7 segment display. The circuit works, I can select the time using the buttons and the time does the count down and the display works perfectly as it should. my issues is that during the count down process the display and buttons would randomly go dead, the timer that does the count down still seems to run, and it does beep when the timer times out.

Now my logic tells me that although the timer1 connected with an external clock may still be able to run if the system clock does not, but it would not make sense that the time out will work as the routine to decrease the time runs on the system clock.

I checked my software and it is fine, and the display and buttons do not go dead at the same timer every time.

Can someone please give me some advice on this ?

回帖(1)

成贯征

2018-11-5 15:12:18
嗯,听起来不像PIC重置。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hm, does not sound like the PIC resets.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分