对于FM_Mod模型,它是一个非常简单的模型,具有单个输入和单个输出,但我仍然无法获得任何输出,我的测试设置似乎缺少或根本错误但我没有
能够搞清楚。
MSK_Mod模型也会出现类似的情况(请参阅附带的测试示意图)。
任何想法,建议或更正都表示赞赏,谢谢!
MSK_Mod_setup.png77.7 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use the bundled MSK_Mod and FM_Mod models (under the timed Modem palette) in ADS for some envelope simulations. As a starting point, I just set up a very simple circuit to verify that the output generated by the models are as expected. However, it seems I'm unable to get any output at all. I've attached the test setup schematics.

For the FM_Mod model, it is a very simple model with a single input and a single output, but I'm still unable to get any output, there seems to be something missing or fundamentally wrong with my test setup but I've not been able to figure it out.

A similar case occurs with the MSK_Mod model (please refer to the attached test schematics).

Any ideas, suggestions or corrections are appreciated, thanks!   
附件

回帖(4)

王亮

2018-11-1 12:01:05
受到警告
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
举报

姜雪

2018-11-1 12:16:42
引用: ***5 发表于 2018-11-1 16:12
请勿在信封模拟中使用这些调制器组件。
你正在使用的是托勒密模拟。
使用Envelope模拟器,使用System-Mod / Demod调色板中的组件。

感谢您的快速回复!
最终目标是晶体管级设计,但我首先进行系统级仿真,以确定各种模块的最坏情况目标规格,如混频器,振荡器,放大器,滤波器等。特别是对于MSK调制,似乎是
唯一可用的模型是MSK_mod(我现在理解的是Ptolemy模拟),但我会更深入地看一下我可以修改为MSK的示例。
我没有得到关于Keysight EEsof AE的问题。我正在使用ADS 2013.06。
谢谢!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for the quick reply!

The ultimate goal is transistor level design, but I'm starting with a system-level simulation to determine worst-case target specifications for the various blocks like the mixers, oscillators, amps, filters etc.
For MSK modulation in particular, it seems the only available model is MSK_mod (which I now understand is for Ptolemy simulations), but I would look deeper in the examples for one I could modify into MSK.

I didn't get your question about Keysight EEsof AE.. I am working with ADS 2013.06.

Thanks!
举报

王亮

2018-11-1 12:34:51
受到警告
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
举报

姜雪

2018-11-1 12:45:08
引用: ***5 发表于 2018-11-1 16:46
根据您所在的位置,我们在全球拥有是德科技应用工程师,可以为您提供有关我们的产品如何解决您的具体问题的建议。
我们还为世界各地的人们提供技术支持。
你现在在哪里?

我是一名在美国大学研究实验室工作的研究生。感谢您的帮助,我想我现在可以弄清楚如何使用更多的模型,因为我知道有些模型专门用于Ptolemy模拟,我总是可以看
进入论坛以防我有任何疑问!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm a graduate student working in a university research lab in the U.S. Thanks for the help, I think I could figure out how to use more of the models now that I understand some models are specifically for Ptolemy simulations, and I could always look into the forums in case I have any more questions!
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分