赛普拉斯和SparkFun PSoC 6无线网络物联网开发平台
自赛普拉斯宣布以来,我对PSoC 6 MCU感到非常兴奋。
当我有机会采访赛普拉斯员工产品营销工程师Michi Yoneda时,我对PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit的采访感到非常兴奋。
以下是采访的一些摘录。
JG(Jason Gums):PSoC 6 MCU设计用于哪种应用?
MY(Michi Yoneda):PSoC 6 MCU专为物联网(IoT)而设计,可实现可穿戴设备,便携式医疗,智能家居,工业物联网和智能音频等物联网应用。
JG:PSoC 6 MCU有什么样的兴趣?
MY:凭借业界领先的超低功耗,灵活性和基于硬件的安全功能,PSoC 6引起了轰动。
我们有许多客户要求对此部件进行评估和原型设计,因为它们可以提供更长的电池寿命,独特且引人注目的设计,并且还可以通过单个芯片帮助保护客户的物联网系统免受网络攻击。
JG:PSoC 6 MCU最重要的特性是什么?
MY:业界领先的超低功耗,灵活性和内置安全性使PSoC 6 MCU独一无二。
PSoC 6 MCU的超低功耗:
150 MHz和100 MHz双核ARM®Cortex®-M4和ArmCortex®-M0超低功耗40-nm架构
业界领先的超低功耗设计,在有功功率模式下功耗仅为22-μA/ MHz
双核架构,其中Cortex®-M0 +可用作功率效率的卸载引擎,允许主Cortex®-M4内核进入睡眠状态
PSoC 6 MCU的灵活性:  
各种模拟和数字软件定义外设:您可以创建自定义模拟前端以与传感器连接或创建自定义数字接口(如SDIO)以满足您的需求
多种有线和无线连接选项:该架构提供蓝牙5.0,FS USB,WiFi(通过UDB),我们计划在未来的PSoC 6阵容(如CAN,HS USB)中支持其他连接选项。
业界领先的CapSense:利用我们的第四代电容传感技术CapSense,您可以创建时尚的下一代用户界面
双核Arm Cortex-M:可灵活选择您希望核心执行的任务,并使您能够优化系统功耗和性能。
PSoC 6 MCU的内置安全性:  
用于多个可信执行环境(TEE)的专用安全协处理器
行业标准加密算法,如椭圆曲线加密(ECC)和高级加密标准(AES)
为固件,应用程序和安全资产(如加密密钥)的内部存储提供安全的环境
JG:使用PSoC 6 MCU进行设计有哪些特殊注意事项?
MY:借助PSoC 6 MCU,我们推出了双核Arm Cortex-M架构。
这些双核允许优化功率和性能。
您可以将M0 +用作辅助内核,并将其用于低功耗任务(如BLE / CapSense)或安全协处理器,并使用M4进行重载处理,例如RTOS支持,运行图形显示或传感器融合。
两个内核都可以访问所有外设和系统资源,但使用PSoC 6进行设计的关键是智能地将每个内核用于某些任务,同时平衡功耗和性能。
JG:与PSoC 6 MCU有特殊的合作伙伴关系吗?
MY:是的,PSoC 6无线传感器网络物联网开发平台。
赛普拉斯,SparkFun和Digi-Key合作提供这一联合平台,使各种制造商和工程师能够轻松快速地将传感器原型转化为云解决方案。
PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer套件(CY8CKIT-062-BLE):赛普拉斯开发套件,采用双核PSoC 63 MCU,具有BLE 5.0连接
SparkFun Pioneer IoT附加屏蔽兼容任何PSoC MCU Pioneer套件
兼容Arduino的物联网附加组件利用:  
SparkFun Qwiic Connect系统允许PSoC MCU与各种Qwiic传感器连接
XBee Module接口,支持任何无线上传协议
用于数据记录的Micro SD卡插槽
突破所有可用的PSoC MCU I / O,以方便用户访问   
智能家居监控示例项目,包含从传感器到云的完整源代码
有关此IoT开发平台的更多信息,请点击此处。
JG:开始使用PSoC 6 MCU的最简单方法是什么?
MY:访问DigiKey PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit页面(CY8CKIT-062-BLE)并购买套件。
然后访问PSoC 6产品页面www.cypress.com/psoc6下载数据表,应用说明和其他宣传材料以开始使用。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Cypress and SparkFun PSoC 6 Wireless Network IoT Dev Platform
I have been excited about the PSoC 6 MCU since Cypress announced it. I was just as excited when I had the opportunity to interview Michi Yoneda, Cypress Staff Product Marketing Engineer, about the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit. Here are some excerpts from the interview.
JG (Jason Gums): What kind of applications is the PSoC 6 MCU designed for?
MY (Michi Yoneda): PSoC 6 MCUs are purpose-built for the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling IoT applications such as wearables, portable medical, Smart Home, Industrial IoT, and Smart Audio.
JG: What kind of interest is out there for the PSoC 6 MCU?
MY: With industry leading ultra-low power, flexibility, and hardware-based security features, PSoC 6 has created quite the stir. We have many customers asking to evaluate and prototype with this part, because they can deliver longer battery life, a unique and compelling design, and also help protect their customers’ IoT systems against cyberattacks, all with a single chip.
JG: What are the most important special features of the PSoC 6 MCU?
MY: Industry-leading ultra-low power, flexibility, and built-in security are what make PSoC 6 MCUs unique.
The ultra-low power of PSoC 6 MCUs:

• 150-MHz and 100-MHz dual-core Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Arm Cortex®-M0 ultra-low-power 40-nm architecture   
  • Industry-leading ultra-low-power design that consumes as little as 22-μA/MHz in an active power mode   
  • A dual-core architecture, where the Cortex®-M0+ can be used as an offload engine for power efficiency, allowing the main Cortex®-M4 core to sleep    The flexibility of PSoC 6 MCUs:

• Various analog and digital software-defined peripherals: you can create custom analog front ends to interface with sensors or create custom digital interfaces (such as SDIO) to suit your needs   
  • Multiple wired and wireless connectivity options: the architecture offers Bluetooth 5.0, FS USB, WiFi (via UDBs), and we plan to support other connectivity options in future PSoC 6 lineups (such as CAN, HS USB).   
  • Industry-leading CapSense: with our 4thgeneration capacitive-sensing technology, CapSense, you can create sleek, next-generation user interfaces   
  • Dual-core Arm Cortex-M: this provides flexibility to choose what tasks you want a core to do, and enables you to optimize your system power consumption and performance.    The built-in security of PSoC 6 MCUs:

• Dedicated security co-processor for multiple Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs)   
  • Industry-standard cryptographic algorithms such as elliptical-curve cryptography (ECC) and advanced encryption standard (AES)   
  • Provides a secure environment for internal storage of firmware, applications, and secure assets (such as cryptographic keys)

JG: What are special considerations for designing with the PSoC 6 MCU?
MY: With PSoC 6 MCUs, we’ve introduced a dual-core Arm Cortex-M architecture. These dual-cores allow for optimizing power and performance. You can use the M0+ as an auxiliary core and use it for low power tasks such as BLE/CapSense or as a security coprocessor, and use the M4 for heavy duty processing, such as RTOS support, running a graphical display, or sensor fusion. Both cores can access all the peripherals and system resources, but the key to designing with PSoC 6 is to intelligently use each core for certain tasks, while balancing out power consumption and performance.
JG: Are there special partnerships with the PSoC 6 MCU to know about?
MY: Yes, the PSoC 6 Wireless Sensor Network IoT Dev Platform. Cypress, SparkFun, and Digi-Key have partnered to deliver this joint platform enabling makers and engineers of all kinds to prototype sensor to cloud solutions easily and quickly.

• The PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE): A Cypress Dev Kit featuring the dual-core PSoC 63 MCU with BLE 5.0 connectivity   
  • The SparkFun Pioneer IoT Add-On Shield compatible with any PSoC MCU Pioneer Kit   
  • The Arduino-compatible IoT Add-On Shield leverages:

• SparkFun Qwiic Connect System allowing PSoC MCUs to interface with a wide range of Qwiic Sensors        
    • XBee Module interface to support any wireless upload protocol        
    • Micro SD Card slot for data logging        
    • Breakout of all available PSoC MCU I/O for easy user access   

• A Smart Home Monitoring example project with full source code from sensor to cloud

More information on this IoT Dev Platform is available here.
JG: What is the easiest way to get started with the PSoC 6 MCU?
MY: Visit the DigiKey PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit page (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) and purchase a kit. Then visit the PSoC 6 Product page, www.cypress.com/psoc6 to download datasheets, app notes, and other collateral to get started.

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分