我尝试使用BenchVue将记录的数据从34411A传输到PC,但只有当DMM记录的数据少于1小时时才会起作用,即使激活了演示许可证也是如此。
如果DMM记录了超过1小时的数据,则BenchVue在连接到DMM时不会从DMM读取任何数据。
有没有办法解决它或其他可用于从34411A读取记录数据的软件?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I tried to use BenchVue to transfer logged data from the 34411A to the PC
but it only works if the DMM logged less than 1 hours of data, even with
the demo license activated. If the DMM logged more than 1 hour of data,
BenchVue doesn't read any data from the DMM when connected to it.

Is there a way around it or another software that can be used for reading  
logged data from the 34411A?  

回帖(17)

王晾其

2018-10-19 11:40:21
我在你描述的场景中尝试过BenchVue 2.7(我们最新的,几周前发布的)。
我从前面板手动配置了一个34410A,每秒4000个样本,让它运行整整4000秒(仅一个多小时)。
使用启用了Pro App的30天免费试用的DMM App,然后我控制回来(从弹出的对话框中说明正在进行采集或DMM在其输出缓冲区中有读数)并选择“
停止并上传“。
它正确地将4000个读数加载到图表中。
我尝试了两次,一次使用许可版本,一次使用30天免费试用,两者都运行良好。
您能否详细介绍如何设置34411A以及它如何工作?
布赖恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have tried BenchVue 2.7 (our latest, just released a couple of weeks ago) in the scenario you described. I manually configured a 34410A for 4000 samples, one per second, from the front panel and let it run for the full 4000 seconds (just over an hour). Using the DMM App with the 30-day free trial of the Pro App enabled, I then took control back (from the dialog box that pops up stating that an acquisition is in progress or the DMM has readings in its output buffer) and selected "Stop and Upload". It correctly loaded the 4000 readings into the chart. I tried this twice, once with the licensed version and once with the 30-day free trial, and both worked fine. Can you provide more details on exactly how you have set up the 34411A and how it is not working?

Brian
举报

周勇

2018-10-19 11:50:48
我也一直在使用BenchVue 2.7。
我的测试中的34411A每10秒采样10小时。
它是从前面板配置的。
测试结束后,我通过USB将DMM连接到BenchVue,并收到一条消息,询问我是否要将记录的数据上传到PC。
我开始上传但没有任何反应。
当我再次连接到DMM时,​​我不再收到该消息,但记录的数据仍在DMM中。
我用34970A试过了同样的东西。
它的配置方式与前面板相同,10s采样,10小时记录时间。
当我通过RS232(通过USB转RS232转换器)将它连接到BenchVue时,我收到一条消息,询问我是否要上传记录的数据。
我开始上传,但没有再发生。
我尝试再次连接到DAQ(完全相同的方式),这次它工作,我能够上传记录的数据。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I've been using BenchVue 2.7 as well. The 34411A in my test was sampling every 10s for 10 hours.
It was configured from the front panel. After the test I connected the DMM to BenchVue over USB
and got a message asking if I wanted to upload logged data to the PC. I started the upload but nothing 
happened. When I connected to the DMM again I didn't get that message anymore but the logged
data is still in the DMM.

I tried the same with a 34970A. It was configured the same way from the front panel, 10s sampling,
10 hours logging time. When I connected it to BenchVue over RS232 (via USB to RS232 converter)
I got a message asking if I wanted to upload logged data. I started the upload but nothing happened
again. I tried connecting to the DAQ one more time (exactly the same way) and this time it worked,
I was able to upload logged data.
举报

王晾其

2018-10-19 12:08:00
引用: cherry_08042 发表于 2018-10-19 09:09
我也一直在使用BenchVue 2.7。
我的测试中的34411A每10秒采样10小时。
它是从前面板配置的。

好的,我看到我将要研究的两个场景之间存在一个区别。
在我的情况下,仪器一直在BenchVue中连接并激活,但我从前面板手动配置它。
一旦你开始按下按钮,BenchVue会检测到并弹出一条消息,说明前面板正在使用中并按Resume重新获取控制权。
在您的情况下,看起来您离线捕获数据,然后将仪器连接到PC,然后启动BenchVue。
将检查此方法,看看它是否有任何问题。
布赖恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

OK, I see one difference between our two scenarios that I will look into. In my case, the instrument was connected and active in BenchVue the entire time, but I manually configured it from the front panel. As soon as you start pushing buttons, BenchVue detects that and pops up a message saying that the front panel is in use and to press Resume to reacquire control. In your case, it looks like you captured data offline, then connected the instrument to the PC, then started BenchVue. Will check out this method and see if it has any problems.

Brian
举报

周勇

2018-10-19 12:24:28
引用: ws2165946 发表于 2018-10-19 09:26
好的,我看到我将要研究的两个场景之间存在一个区别。
在我的情况下,仪器一直在BenchVue中连接并激活,但我从前面板手动配置它。
一旦你开始按下按钮,BenchVue会检测到并弹出一条消息,说明前面板正在使用中并按Resume重新获取控制权。

您是否能够在系统上重新创建问题?
我在另一台PC上安装了BenchVue并获得了完全相同的结果。
如果DMM在其内存中记录了超过1小时的数据,则BenchVue不会读取它。
如果你想查看它,我有IO监视器日志文件。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Were you able to recreate the issue on your system? I installed BenchVue on another PC and got exactly the same result.
If the DMM has more than 1 hour of data logged in its memory BenchVue is not reading it.

I have IO monitor log file if you want to have a look at it.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分