直播中

刘鹏

7年用户 206经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

数字滤波器模块(DFB)数据在哪里

对于任何想在数字滤波器块(DFB)中编写DSP程序的人,我建立了一个增强的微型开发环境,这里可以免费使用(遵循页面顶部的绿色按钮来下载安装程序):
我的数据在哪里和什么时候?DFB主题
我是新的DFB块(和DSP一般),并创建这个工具帮助我更快地了解它。它也大大加速了我的DFB编程和测试。迷你IDE生成每个指令周期的设备状态图,指示DFB的区域、每个Q.23值和流水线延迟。活动(使用)数据路径为Blue Blue,活动(未使用)数据路径为瘦重蓝色,非活动数据路径为灰色:
其他特点:
整个环境被保存在一个单一的项目FILGELBOLL(IN1,IN2,SEM0,SEM1,SEM2)值可以预先安排在特定的循环中被送到ToT模拟器上,你可以通过一个周期到下一个指令的“来回”擦洗,并看到图表改变增强ACU和数据RAM VI。表示十六进制、DFB q.23和每个周期的有符号整数值,以及在十六进制、dfb q.23和有符号整数跳转DigaRAMP条件下将符号名添加到DISPLAY VALUE值的能力。
我知道你是从柏树搬来的,但我想感谢你的帖子和认真的努力,寻找更好的沟通或可视化流水线延迟的方法。我希望通过这个工具生成的图表接近你的目标。
MunuSundin -你的博客关于DFB的帖子对理解DFB有帮助-谢谢!
这个工具的C源代码可以在GITHUB上提供给任何想要它的人:
GITHUB—PAPHILPS/DFB:一个开发和排除CyPress PSoC数字滤波器的微型开发环境…
当做,
保罗

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  For anyone thinking about writing DSP programs in the Digital Filter Block (DFB), I built an enhanced mini development environment that is available at no cost here (follow the green button at the top of the page to download the installer):

Where and when is my data? | DFB Topics

I was new to the DFB block (and DSP in general) and creating this tool helped me learn it much faster. It also significantly accelerates my DFB programming and testing. The mini-IDE produces a diagram of the device state for each instruction cycle indicating the areas of the DFB, the q.23 values in each, and the pipeline delays. Active (used) datapath is bold blue, active (unused) datapath is thin weight blue, and inactive datapath is gray:

Other features:

• Entire environment is saved in a single project file
  • Global (In1, In2, Sem0, Sem1, Sem2) values can be pre-scheduled to be fed tot he simulator at specific cycles
  • You can 'Scrub' back and forth through the instructions from one cycle to the next and see the diagram changes
  • Enhanced ACU and Data Ram visualization showing hex, DFB q.23, and signed integer values at each cycle, and ability to add symbolic names to display
  • Value converter between hex, DFB q.23, and signed integer
  • Jump diagram
  • Jump condition overview
  • Output values listed by cycle number

chris.keeser - I understand you moved on from Cypress, but wanted to thank you for your postings and earnest efforts to find a better way to communicate or visualize the pipelining delays. I hope the diagrams generated by this tool come close to your goals there.

MagnusLundin - your blog postings about the DFB were a help in understanding the DFB - thanks!

The C# source code for this tool is available on github for anyone who wants it:

GitHub - paphillips/DFB: A mini development environment for developing and troubleshooting the Cypress PSoC Digital Filt…

Regards,
Paul

回帖(6)

张琳

2018-10-11 15:50:49
保罗,
谢谢你所做的出色工作!一直想雇佣DFB,但学习障碍却让我远离。现在我没有借口。
奥迪赛1

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Paul,
Thank you for the great job you've done! Always wanted to employ the DFB, but learning barrier kept me away. Now I have no excuses.
odissey1
举报

张桂英

2018-10-11 16:06:43
嗨,保罗,
感谢您开发的工具,我也要感谢马格纳斯,因为他在论坛和他的博客帮助了我很多。你打算用DFB迷你IDE发布一些用例或例子吗?
当做,
卡洛斯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Paul,

Thanks for the tool you had developed, i would also like to thank Magnus as he helped me a lot here on the forum and his blog. Are you planing to post some use cases or examples using the DFB mini IDE?

Regards,
Carlos
举报

汤艳

2018-10-11 16:15:05
引用: ggfx 发表于 2018-10-11 17:04
嗨,保罗,
感谢您开发的工具,我也要感谢马格纳斯,因为他在论坛和他的博客帮助了我很多。你打算用DFB迷你IDE发布一些用例或例子吗?
当做,

DFB迷你IDE并不复杂——使用汇编代码在代码窗口中,输入要运行的周期数,点击开始(F5),并通过使用页上/下按钮来完成代码。图表和其他信息窗格被更新为每个周期。
这里有一个基本的帮助指南:http://Github.com/PAPHILPS/DFB/WORD/MARD/DFBUDION/DATAB/DFB%20实用程序%20Help.PDF
如果您正在寻找DFB汇编代码示例,我这里有几个示例:PSoC DFB主题和工具dfb主题
我感兴趣的例子来自社区的请求-让我知道任何一般的DSP过滤器内核或其他例子,你想看到。如果它们看起来像是对他人有用的话,我可以在时间允许的情况下对它们进行打击。
保罗

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  The DFB mini-IDE is not complex to use - put the assembler code in the code window, enter the number of cycles to run, hit start (F5) and step through the code using page up / down buttons. The diagram and other information panes are updated for each cycle.

There is a basic help guide here: https://github.com/paphillips/DFB/raw/master/DFBUtility/Documentation/DFB%20Utility%20Help.pdf 

If you are looking for example DFB assembler code I have a few samples posted here: PSoC DFB Topics and Tools | DFB Topics

I'm interested in example requests from the community - let me know of any general DSP filter kernels or other examples you would like to see. if they look like they would be informative to others I can take a crack at them if time permits.

Paul
举报

张桂英

2018-10-11 16:33:47
引用: rnr15483586 发表于 2018-10-11 17:12
DFB迷你IDE并不复杂——使用汇编代码在代码窗口中,输入要运行的周期数,点击开始(F5),并通过使用页上/下按钮来完成代码。图表和其他信息窗格被更新为每个周期。
这里有一个基本的帮助指南:http://Github.com/PAPHILPS/DFB/WORD/MARD/DFBUDION/DATAB/DFB%20实用程序%20Help.PDF
如果您正在寻找DFB汇编代码示例,我这 ...

嗨,保罗,
我的一些朋友分享你的作品,反响很大,我们大多数人不曾与德国足协由于进入壁垒高,IDE打破壁垒。
你也接受来自社区的例子吗?也许你可以张贴的原代码,然后另一个方法来达到同样的。
它也会把一些比较有趣的DFB代码挑战,从用户的痛,等我想出来的。
当做,
卡洛斯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Paul,

I shared your work with some friends, the response was great, most of us didn't worked with the DFB because the entry barrier was high, your IDE breaks that barrier .

Are you also accepting examples from the community? Maybe you can post the original code and then another approaches to achieve the same.
Also it would be interesting to throw some DFB code challenges, compare algos from the users, etc. i'm thinking out loud.

Regards,
Carlos
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分