袁钧质

7年用户 200经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Nvidia GRID在XenApp中加速了YouTube需要GPU吗?

None
以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

A frequently asked question, and one that often leads to "how many users can I get on a card"...

Here's a video showing a single XenApp session running on YouTube on XenApp, and showing how much GPU is consumed. In the future I'll do a larger scale video to see how many users we can load up and run YouTube concurrently.

For now, here's a single users utilisation.

http://youtu.be/M_OhrmWhyuE

回帖(3)

康辅佑

2018-10-10 17:21:54
问题的一个重要部分是如何处理Flash。
(至少我的)大希望是HTML5将取代Flash的所有缺点并撤消Flash强加的一些可怕的硬件依赖性和专有限制。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

A big part of the issue is how Flash is handled. The (at least my) big hope is that HTML5 will replace all the shortcomings of Flash and undo some of the awful hardware dependencies and proprietary restrictions imposed by Flash.
举报

宁兴琴

2018-10-10 17:31:13
嗨托比亚斯
当我在Chrome中运行时,Flash无法播放,因为YouTube默认使用Chrome浏览器中的HTML5。
提供YouTube(或任何其他视频内容)的限制因素是需要对视频进行编码并通过网络发送。
我已经切割了另一个更深入的视频,显示了可能存在的限制,而且不是GPU ......

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Tobias

As I ran it in Chrome, Flash isn't in play because YouTube defaults to HTML5 in the chrome browser.

The limiting factor delivering YouTube (or any other video content) is the need to encode the video and send it over the wire.

I've cut another video with more depth that shows where the limitations would probably be, and it's not GPU...
举报

胡皓

2018-10-10 17:36:22
嗨,杰森,
thnx用于有用的主题。
我的问题是,如果通过xenapp谈论游戏,是否适用相同的规则?
1080p分辨率是否会使用与youtube相同的CPU容量?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Jason,

thnx for usefull topic. My question is whther the same rules aaply if talking about gaming via xenapp? Will 1080p resolution utilize the same amount CPU capacity as youtube does?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分