SP。
源流平也看起来也不太好。
我有几个时间错误200.不知道它是什么测量,我只能假设它不能平衡功率。
老实说,你应该在练级过程中跳过调整源。
您应该设置任意功率(0dBm)并读取功率计上的功率,然后使用它来校准接收器。
因此参考是功率计看到的功率。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am trying to measure compression on higher power amplifiers with ENA E5071C using ENA Amplifier wizard 0141.
I see some problem with calibration. The macro always force me to perform vector calibration. It will be good idea add option that can skip that vector calibration. In most cases scalar calibration will be sufficient and faster to perform. And if you use 20 to 40 dB safety attenuation it not exactly working with vector cal.  

Is there way to skip that?

sp. the source leveling also look not so good too. I got couple time error 200. Not sure what it meas, I can only assume that it could not level the power.

Honestly  you should skip adjusting the source during leveling. You should just set arbitrary power (0dBm) and read what ever the power is on power meter, then use that to calibrate the receiver.
So reference is what power the power meter see.  

回帖(3)

刘永杰

2018-9-30 16:54:28
亲爱的Mirek,谢谢你的询问。
如果要手动执行校准,可以通过在“附加步骤2/4校准”页面(.PNG文件)中按“下一步”按钮跳过2端口校准。
在这种情况下,我不清楚“标量校准”是什么意思,因为E5071C是一个矢量网络分析仪,不支持scalr校准。
只有使用E5071C进行标量网络分析的方法是使用功率计(或USB功率传感器)作为USB功率传感器测量向导的接收器。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Mirek, 
Thank you for your inquiry.

You can skip the 2-port cal by pressing "Next" buttton in the attched Step 2/4 Calibration page (.PNG file), if you want to execute calibration manually.
I'm not clear at what "scalar calibration" means in this case, becasue the E5071C is a vector network analyzer and doesn't support scalr calibrations. Only the way for making scalar network analysis with E5071C is using a power meter (or a USB power sensor) as a receiver with USB power sensor measurement wizard.

附件

举报

孔德羲

2018-9-30 17:09:37
引用: 60user127 发表于 2018-9-30 17:27
亲爱的Mirek,谢谢你的询问。
如果要手动执行校准,可以通过在“附加步骤2/4校准”页面(.PNG文件)中按“下一步”按钮跳过2端口校准。
在这种情况下,我不清楚“标量校准”是什么意思,因为E5071C是一个矢量网络分析仪,不支持scalr校准。

>在这种情况下,我不清楚“标量校准”是什么意思,因为E5071C是矢量网络分析仪,不支持scalr校准。
只有使用E5071C进行标量网络分析的方法是使用功率计(或USB功率传感器)作为USB功率传感器测量向导的接收器。
我想这可能意味着“仅响应”校准。
虽然从技术上讲它是一个矢量cal(mag和相位),它没有很多人说“矢量校准”时的矢量匹配校正。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

> I'm not clear at what "scalar calibration" means in this case, becasue the E5071C is a vector network analyzer and doesn't support scalr calibrations. Only the way for making scalar network analysis with E5071C is using a power meter (or a USB power sensor) as a receiver with USB power sensor measurement wizard.

I guess this might mean "response only" calibration.  while technically it is a vector cal (mag and phase) it does not have the vector match correction that a lot of people mean when they say "vector calibration".
举报

刘永杰

2018-9-30 17:21:19
感谢你的评论,乔尔。
可以使用ENA放大器向导手动执行“Reponse(Thru)”校准。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you for your comment, Joel.

It is possible to execute "Reponse (Thru)" cal manually with ENA Amplifier Wizard.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分