所以我想知道是否有另一种选择。
此外,我注意到标准模型值不再适用于许多VNA(此处)。
条目通常很简单,指的是固件定义。
现在,calkits附带的手册现在也可以引用此Web URL,而过去的值包括在内。
几年前情况并非如此。
为什么会改变?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

What is the best way for a user to inspect the calkit standard definitions in firmware on an E5061B?  

One option may be to proceed as if to modify values (as described here) and then just look at the current firmware value, but that seems risky (one might inadvertently change values). So I wondered if there is an alternative.

Also, I notice that the standard model values are no longer available for many VNAs (here) . The entries often simple refer to firmware definitions. The manual accompanying the calkits also seem now to refer to this web URL, whereas in the past values were included. This was not the case a few years ago. Why has it changed?  

回帖(6)

李青

2018-9-26 15:26:50
不要相信我的话,但要求Keysight确认。
但我很确定您无法覆盖固件数据。
我认为是德科技将系数放在网络而不是手册上的原因是因为有时他们可能会改进它们。
例如,Keysight公司大约一个月前提到85032F 9 GHz套件的系数已经修改,现在可以工作到18 GHz。
我销售低成本的校准套件,并且像Keysight选择仅将系数放在网站上。
参见例如http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/support/85033/Agilent-ENA/,其具有带有ENA的SMA套件的系数。
对于ENA系列,校准套件支持似乎是所有HP / Agilent / Keysight VNA系列中最差的。
我可以找到为* HP / Agilent 8510 * HP / Agilent 8753 * HP / Agilent 8720 * Agilent / Keysight PNA * Agilent / Keysight Fieldfox编写校准套件文件的软件,但我还没有找到为ENA创建文件的方法。
(我没有ENA)。
戴夫。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Don't take my word for it, but seek confirmation from Keysight. But I am pretty sure that you can not overwrite the firmware data. 

I expect the reason that Keysight put the coefficients on the web and not the manual is because it sometimes possible they will improve them. For example someone from Keysight mentioned about a month ago that the coefficients of the 85032F 9 GHz kit had been revised and now work to 18 GHz. I sell low-cost cal kits, and like Keysight choose to put the coefficients only on the website.  See for example

http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/support/85033/Agilent-ENA/

which has coefficients for an SMA kit with an ENA. 

The cal kit support for the ENA series does seem the worst of any HP/Agilent/Keysight VNA series. I can find software to write cal kit files for

* HP/Agilent 8510
* HP/Agilent 8753
* HP/Agilent 8720
* Agilent/Keysight PNA
* Agilent/Keysight Fieldfox

but I have yet to find a way to create files for an ENA. (I don't have an ENA) . 

Dave.
举报

周蓓

2018-9-26 15:40:36
引用: 60user7 发表于 2018-9-26 19:46
不要相信我的话,但要求Keysight确认。
但我很确定您无法覆盖固件数据。
我认为是德科技将系数放在网络而不是手册上的原因是因为有时他们可能会改进它们。

嗯,是的,你可能是正确的,不可能无意中更改固件值。
我不知道,但我在IP中提到的页面肯定有这个主题(但也许仅适用于用户定义的工具包)。
我认为该方法会向您显示当前值是什么,这是此处的目标。
然而,它似乎是一种获取信息的圆形方式。
问题是,如果您校准了套件并且校准实验室使用了从网络获得的一组模型参数值,那么如何检查您的VNA是否使用相同的参数值?
当然最新的可能更准确,但真正重要的是实际仪器使用的。
因此,我的问题。
我想知道用户如何找出特定机器中设置的值。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Well, yes, you may well be correct that it is impossible to inadvertently change the firmware values. I don't know, but the page I referred to in the IP certainly had that theme (but perhaps just for user-defined kits). I think that that method would show you what the current values are, which is the objective here. However, it seems a round-about way of getting the information.

The thing is, if you get your kit calibrated and the cal lab uses a set of model parameter values obtained from the web, how do you check that your VNA is using those same parameter values? Sure the latest ones may be more accurate, but what really matters is what an actual instrument uses.

Hence, my question. I would like to know how a user can find out what values are set in the particular machine.
举报

李青

2018-9-26 15:57:04
引用: wutao0105 发表于 2018-9-26 20:00
嗯,是的,你可能是正确的,不可能无意中更改固件值。
我认为该方法会向您显示当前值是什么,这是此处的目标。

> {quote:title = b.hall写道:} {quote}>嗯,是的,你可能是正确的,不可能无意中更改固件值。
当我从一个ENA手册(我忘记了什么型号)查看如何在ENA上创建用户文件时,它会告诉您基本上复制一个内置工具包,并对其进行修改。
因此,如果您复制您感兴趣的工具包,然后尝试修改它,您应该看到这些值。
我想如果你看了足够的菜单,并按了几下鼠标,你会发现信息。
我希望你可以不用保存用户工具包就可以做到。
当然,在我所拥有的8753,8720和PNA上,很容易找到校准套件的系数。
>问题是,如果校准套件并且校准实验室使用从网络获得的一组模型参数值,您如何检查您的VNA是否使用相同的参数值?
当然最新的可能更准确,但真正重要的是实际仪器使用的。
我有兴趣知道谁可以校准你的校准套件,以及他们给出的证书类型。
通过阅读Keysight员工的手册和一些评论,我的理解是,安捷伦以外的设备无法正常使用。
我相信有很多校准实验室会为他们真正无法正常测试的设备颁发证书。
有些我不相信校准一个40岁的AVO。
我怀疑使用现代VNA和现代高端校准套件,你可以验证一个非常古老的校准套件是否在其发布的规范内(如果有的话)。
但是使用现代体面的校准套件,我发现很难相信Keysight,Maury或国家标准实验室以外的任何实验室都能够完全验证该校准套件的性能。
通过将相位作为频率的函数进行测量,并将其与模型进行比较,您可以了解任何严重错误。
但您无法验证校准套件是否符合安捷伦规格。
我+测试了一个3.5毫米的Maury微波套件,用于那些担心它无法正常工作的人。
我很快确定负载是合理的,短路的偏移延迟大约是正确的,但是开口的中心向下移动了大约1毫米。
它是如此遥远,它不会在我的仪器上注册,但我想通过目视检查大约1毫米。
所以我基本上发现他的Maury套件出了什么问题,但我没有声称能够验证套件是否完全符合Maury Microwave规格。
您对实验室校准校准套件的能力有多大信心?
戴夫

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

> {quote:title=b.hall wrote:}{quote}
> Well, yes, you may well be correct that it is impossible to inadvertently change the firmware values. I don't know, but the page I referred to in the IP certainly had that theme (but perhaps just for user-defined kits). 

When I looked at how to create user files on a ENA from the manual of one ENA (I forget what model), it tells you to essentially copy an inbuilt kit, and modify that. So if you copy the kit you are interested in, then attempt to modify it, you should see the values. 

I would have thought if you looked in enough menus, and pressed the mouse a few times, you will find the information. I would expect you can do it without saving as a user kit. Certainly on the 8753, 8720 and PNA I have here, it is quite easy to find the coefficients of the cal kits. 

> The thing is, if you get your kit calibrated and the cal lab uses a set of model parameter values obtained from the web, how do you check that your VNA is using those same parameter values? Sure the latest ones may be more accurate, but what really matters is what an actual instrument uses.

I'd be interested to know who can calibrate your cal kit, and what sort of certificate they give. My understanding, from reading both the manuals and some comments from Keysight staff on here, is that the equipment to do this properly is not available outside Agilent. 

I believe there are a lot of calibration labs that will issue certificates for equipment they really can't test properly. Some I would not trust to calibrate an 40 year old AVO. 

I suspect using a modern VNA and a modern high-end cal kit, you could verify if a very old cal kit is within its published specification (if there is one). But with a modern decent cal kit, I find it hard to believe any lab outside Keysight, Maury or national standards lab would be able to verify the performance of that cal kit fully. 

By measuring the phase as a function of frequency, and comparing that to the model, you can get an idea of any gross errors. But you will not be able to verify the cal kit actually meets the Agilent specs. 

I +tested+ a 3.5 mm Maury Microwave kit for someone who had concerns it was not working properly. I quickly ascertained the load was reasonable, the offset delay of the short was about right, but the centre of the open was displaced about 1 mm down. It was so far down it would not register on my guages, but I guess about 1 mm by visual inspection. So I basically found what was wrong with his Maury kit, but I make no claim to be able to verify the kit fully met the Maury Microwave specifications. 

How much confidence do you have in the ability of the lab to calibrate your calibration kit? 

Dave
举报

周蓓

2018-9-26 16:10:15
引用: 60user7 发表于 2018-9-26 20:16
> {quote:title = b.hall写道:} {quote}>嗯,是的,你可能是正确的,不可能无意中更改固件值。
当我从一个ENA手册(我忘记了什么型号)查看如何在ENA上创建用户文件时,它会告诉您基本上复制一个内置工具包,并对其进行修改。

嗯,是的,我们在这里谈论的是让国家标准实验室看看套件。
但是,请您扩展您的评论并解释需要哪些设备+“我的理解是,通过阅读手册和Keysight工作人员的一些评论,在安捷伦之外无法获得正确执行此操作的设备。”+
我应该补充一点,该工具包的是德科技校准证书只报告了开模型和短模型计算以及测量的相位偏差,然后将其与已发布的规格进行比较。
没有提到检查机械销深度。
我明白你的观点+“如果你看了足够多的菜单,按下鼠标几次,你会发现信息。我希望你能在不保存用户套件的情况下做到这一点。当然在8753上,
8720和PNA我在这里,很容易找到校准套件的系数。“+我最近在我的8753ES上完成了这个。
但是,在我看来,85033D套件的某些固件值与记录的不同。
我没有任何方法可以交叉检查我在自己摸索使用VNA菜单时看到的内容,这让我回到原来的问题:还有另一种(更好的)方式吗?
(对于选择33D套件时的记录,我的8753显示std#1为开放,但C0-C3全部为0,所以我猜它会在模型​​中评估为短,这是手册中说的std
#1应该是。我也看到了std 7的短路和std 8的开放的定义,但参数不同于33D手册中的短路和开路,无论如何都没有定义那些std ID号)无论如何,
我觉得除了看“+ ......足够的菜单,按下鼠标几次......”之外别无选择。
感谢您的意见

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Well, yes, we are talking here about getting a national standards lab do look at the kit. However, can you please expand on your comment and explain what equipment is needed

+"My understanding, from reading both the manuals and some comments from Keysight staff on here, is that the equipment to do this properly is not available outside Agilent."+

I should add that a Keysight calibration certificate for the kit in question just reported open and short model calculations as well as the measured phase deviations, which were then compared against published specs. There is no mention of checking mechanical pin depths.

I take your point

+"I would have thought if you looked in enough menus, and pressed the mouse a few times, you will find the information. I would expect you can do it without saving as a user kit. Certainly on the 8753, 8720 and PNA I have here, it is quite easy to find the coefficients of the cal kits."+

I have done this recently on my 8753ES. However, it seemed to me that some of the firmware values for an 85033D kit are different from those documented. I don't have any way to cross-check what I see in my own fumbling use of the VNA menus, which brings me back to the original question: is there another (better) way? 

(For the record when the 33D kit is selected, my 8753 shows std #1 as an open, but C0-C3 are all 0, so I guess it will evaluate in the model as would a short, which is what the manual says std #1 should be. I also see definitions for a short for std 7 and an open for std 8, but the parameters are different from the short and open in the 33D manual, which doesn't define those std ID numbers anyway)

Anyway, I get the feeling that there is no alternative to looking +"... in enough menus, and pressed the mouse a few times ..."+.

Thanks for your comments
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分