[问答]

BenchVue似乎只记录了1小时的数据

当我下载并安装BenchVue时,我有点热情,我将它连接到带有3个DMM 34401的GPIB上,随着时间的推移监控3个电池。
一切都很好,似乎功能。
我离开办公室时才开火,第二天才进来,发现只有1小时的数据被记录下来。
无论如何,这个记录超过一小时的数据,我实际上想要一个星期的价值

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I was moderately enthusiastic when I downloaded and installed BenchVue, I connected it to a GPIB with 3 DMM 34401 which were to monitor 3 batteries over time. Everything connected great and seem to function. I fired up as I left the office only to come in the next day to find only 1 hour's worth of data was recorded what the heck is that.

Is there anyway to make this record more than an hours worth of data, I actually would like a weeks worth  

回帖(1)

王晾其

2018-9-18 16:13:00
BenchVue目前的数据记录模型是允许在除DAQ应用程序之外的所有应用程序上进行一小时的数据记录,这是8小时。
要将时间延长到此范围之外,您必须购买专业版的应用程序。
BenchVue附带所有应用程序的30天免费试用(新测试流程功能为90天),因此您可以使用它而无需重新启动。
使用“应用程序”选项卡启用这些试用。
当您准备购买时,您可以从任何授权的Keysight经销商处购买Pro版本。
如果您只需要具有无限制数据记录功能的DMM实用程序,则可以继续使用DMM连接实用程序([http://www.keysight.com/en/pd-2307503/digital-multimeter-dmm-connectivity-utility-software]
?NID = -536902435.1060970.00&安培; CC = US&安培; LC = ENG])。
我们计划停止此程序,此时它没有收到任何错误修复。
但对于34401A的基本数据记录,它应该适合您。
布赖恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

BenchVue's current datalogging model is to allow one hour of datalogging on all apps except the DAQ App, which is 8 hours. To extend the time beyond this, you must purchase the Pro version of the app. BenchVue is shipped with 30-day free trials of all apps (90 days for the new Test Flow feature), so you can use it with no restirctions. Use the Apps Tab to enable these trials. When you are ready to buy, you can purchase the Pro version from any authorized Keysight distributor.

If all you need is a DMM utility with unrestricted datalogging, you can continue to use the DMM Connectivity Utility ([http://www.keysight.com/en/pd-2307503/digital-multimeter-dmm-connectivity-utility-software?nid=-536902435.1060970.00&cc=US&lc=eng]). We do plan to discontinue this program and it is not receiving any bug fixes at this point. But for basic datalogging for the 34401A, it should work for you.

Brian
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分