是德科技
直播中

王利祥

7年用户 1421经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

vrf Rounding problem

嗨我希望VEE 8中的显示菜单包含一个新对象(matlab X vs Y plot),它可以像(X vs Y plot)对象一样添加到用户功能面板中.Majed Ali ---
您目前订阅了vrf:r***@soco.agilent.com要订阅,请发送一封空白电子邮件至“join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要取消订阅,请发送空白电子邮件至“leave-vrf @ it
.lists.it.agilent.com“。要发送邮件到这个邮件列表,请发送电子邮件至”vrf@agilent.com“。
如果您需要有关邮件列表的帮助,请发送邮件至“owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi

I wish that the display menu in VEE 8 contain a new object ( Matlab X vs Y plot ) which can be added to a panel of a user function in the same way as ( X vs Y plot ) object.

Majed Ali
---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: [email=r***@soco.agilent.comTo]r***@soco.agilent.comTo[/email] subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

回帖(5)

李秀云

2018-8-30 17:16:46
任何人都有一个Vee程序的例子,它会生成晶体管或电子管器件系列的曲线?也许只是通过手动数据输入。谢谢Chris ---您目前订阅了vrf:r***@soco.agilent.com要订阅发送空白
发送电子邮件至“join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要取消订阅,请发送一封空白电子邮件至“leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要向此邮件列表发送邮件,请发送电子邮件至
“vrf@agilent.com”。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Anyone have an example of a Vee program that would generate Transistor or Electron tube device family of curves?Perhaps just by manual data entry. Thank you Chris---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: [email=r***@soco.agilent.com]r***@soco.agilent.com[/email]To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
举报

李秀云

2018-8-30 17:25:28
以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文
举报

李旗挺

2018-8-30 17:33:58
这让我疯了。
我花了太多时间在上面。
任何人都可以告诉我为什么在转换数字totext时会得到.562000000000000001而不是.562(参见随附的VEE Pro 7.0程序)?
另外,你有任何想法如何解决这个问题吗?问候,LeeLee Hudson,R& D科学家**************当然。
你得到的是.562000000000000001,这是IEEE标准要求的精确答案。
由于这是一台数字计算机,它只具有如此高的精度,因此只能近似数字。
也就是说,由于您只有64位可用于IEEE 64位浮点,因此只能表示可以表示的实数的固定子集。
其他一切都是近似的 - 因此是你所看到的东西的起源。许多环境都选择隐藏它。
VEE(无论好坏)决定暴露它。如果你想要更低的精度那么它只是数字fomatting的情况,并且最好的方法之一是使用To String对象,你可以指定任何格式/
你喜欢的精确度.Stan ---------------------------------------------
----------------------------- Stan Bischof安捷伦科技公司707-577-3994 stan_bischof@agilent.com-------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------您目前订阅了vrf:r***@soco.agilent.com要订阅,请发送一封空白电子邮件至“join-vrf@it.lists。
it.agilent.com“。要取消订阅,请发送一封空白电子邮件至”leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com“。要发送邮件到此邮件列表,请发送电子邮件至”vrf@agilent.com“。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

This is driving me nuts.  I've spent way too much time on it.  Can anyone tell
me why I get .562000000000000001 instead of .562 when I convert the number to
text (see attached VEE Pro 7.0 program)?  Also, do you have any idea how to fix
this problem?
Regards,
Lee

Lee Hudson, R&D Scientist

Sure.

You get .562000000000000001 becuase that's the precise answer that
IEEE standards call for. Since this is a digital computer it
only has so much precision and can therefore only approximate
most numbers. That is, since you only have 64 bits to work with
for IEEE 64-bit floating point there's only a fixed subset of
the real numbers that can be represented. Everything else is
approximate- hence the origins of what you are seeing.

Many environments choose to hide this. VEE ( for better or worse)
decided to expose it.

If you want less precision then it is just a case of number fomatting,
and one of the best ways to do that is to use a To String object
so that you can specifiy whatever format/precision you like.

Stan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Bischof  Agilent Technologies  707-577-3994  stan_bischof@agilent.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: [email=r***@soco.agilent.com]r***@soco.agilent.com[/email]
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
举报

廉鼎琮

2018-8-30 17:44:55
是的,我可以告诉你为什么,但你需要自己去查找。
找到任何中途好的编程书,并研究实数如何存储在内存中。
提示:1/2 + 1/32 + 1/64 +更小的术语......不等于精确到0.562。这个主题每年出现一次,与VEE无关,所有编程都是常见的
语言.Robert ReavisWarm Springs计算机工程-----原始消息-----来自:HUDSON,LEE(非A-Lumileds,ex1)致:VRF发送日期:2004年10月12日星期二下午4:28主题:
[vrf]舍入问题这让我疯了。
我花了太多时间在上面。
任何人都可以告诉我为什么当我将数字转换为文本时我得到.562000000000000001而不是.562(参见附件的VEE Pro 7.0程序)?
另外,你知道如何解决这个问题吗?
此致,Lee Lee Hudson,R& D ScientistLumiLeds Lighting,US,LLC370 West Trimble Road,MS 91MLSan Jose,CA 95131(408)435-5834(408)435-6574 FAX lee.hudson@lumileds.comhttp:// www。
lumileds.comhttp://www.luxeon.com ---您目前订阅了vrf:robert@wscw.com订阅时发送空白电子邮件至“join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。
取消订阅会发送一封空白电子邮件至“leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要向此邮件列表发送邮件,请发送电子邮件至“vrf@agilent.com”。
如果您需要有关邮件列表的帮助,请发送邮件至“owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”.---您目前订阅vrf为:r***@soco.agilent.com要订阅发送空白
发送电子邮件至“join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要取消订阅,请发送一封空白电子邮件至“leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要发送邮件到此邮件列表,请发送电子邮件
“vrf@agilent.com”。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Yes, I can tell you why, but you need to go look it up yourself.  Find any halfway good programming book and investigate how real numbers are stored in memory.  Hint:  1/2 + 1/32 + 1/64 + more smaller terms... do not add up to precisely 0.562. This topic comes up about once a year and has nothing to do with VEE, it is common to all programming languages. Robert ReavisWarm Springs Computer Works    ----- Original Message -----   From:   HUDSON,LEE (Non-A-Lumileds,ex1)     To: VRF   Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 4:28   PM  Subject: [vrf] Rounding problem    This is driving me   nuts.  I've spent way too much time on it.  Can anyone tell me why I   get .562000000000000001 instead of .562 when I convert the number to text (see   attached VEE Pro 7.0 program)?  Also, do you have any idea how to fix   this problem?  Regards,  Lee  Lee Hudson, R&D ScientistLumiLeds Lighting, U.S.,   LLC370 West Trimble Road, MS 91MLSan Jose, CA 95131(408)   435-5834(408) 435-6574 FAX lee.hudson@lumileds.comhttp://www.lumileds.comhttp://www.luxeon.com         ---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: robert@wscw.comTo   subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To   unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To   send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".    If you need help with the mailing list send a message to   "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: [email=r***@soco.agilent.com]r***@soco.agilent.com[/email]To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分