是德科技
直播中

李秀云

7年用户 814经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

ActiveX对象无法创建系统

vrf:mscomm32.ocx problemsHi All,有谁可以帮我实现mscomm32.ocx activeX控件?我使用的是Vee Pro 6.01和Win2K,我把文件mscomm32.ocx放在“c:winntsystem32”目录下。当
我转到Vee并查看ActiveX控件参考,我选中“Microsoft Comm Control 6.0”框。何时进入AcitiveX Controls获取“Mscomm”控件并尝试将其放置在工作区中。
我收到错误:“ActiveX对象无法创建系统错误代码:0x80040112(-2147221230)系统错误消息:类未被许可使用ActiveX控件未被许可在此计算机上使用错误号:557”任何人都可以建议的方式
我可以解决这个问题吗?先谢谢,Stuart Roberts验证分析师西门子Datatrak位置&

回帖(1)

李秀云

2019-10-28 14:18:37
Alejandro:我不知道如何在不要求用户点击图形的情况下显示当前光标位置,但您至少可以将选择放在循环中并提供退出按钮。
请参阅附带的示例。
如果您想进行更多调查,请在VEE帮助菜单中的Matlab帮助台中查找Handle Graphics Properties和uicontrol命令.Regards,Bill Ossmann -----原始消息-----来自:Alejandro Islas [mailto
发送时间:2002年3月20日星期三下午4:35致:vrf@lvld.agilent.com主题:vrf更多matlab图形帮助您好,首先感谢所有关于获取x的问题的帮助
,使用鼠标在matlab图上的点的y坐标。
我一直在尝试使用waitforbuttonpress并获取函数,它确实可以获得单点的坐标。
问题是我正在寻找的是让用户看到他所希望的所有点的坐标,而不会在选择点之后使图形窗口消失。是否有某种方法直接在图形窗口上实现这一点?
如果matlab函数只是通过传递它来直接在图形窗口上显示坐标,那将是很棒的....如果没有,任何其他的想法我怎么能这样做?????
我知道我可以简单地将所有情节信息发送到excel表,但我不想这样做。
再次,在此先感谢。
Alejandro IslasKb / TEL墨西哥

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Alejandro: I don't know of any way to display the current cursor position without requiring the user to click on the figure, but you can at least put the selection in a loop and provide an exit button. See the attached example. If you want to investigate more, look up Handle Graphics Properties and the uicontrol command in the Matlab Help Desk available in the VEE help menu. Regards,Bill Ossmann  -----Original Message-----From: Alejandro Islas   [mailto:aislas@kbtel.com]Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 4:35   PMTo: vrf@lvld.agilent.comSubject: vrf more matlab   graphic help  Hi, first of all thanks for all the help towards   my question about obtaining the x,y coordinates of a point on a matlab plot   using the mouse. I've been trying to use waitforbuttonpress and get functions   and it does work to obtain the coordinates of a single point.  The problem is that what I'm looking for is to   let the user  see the coordinates of all the points he wishes    without dissapering the figure window after the point was selected. Is   there some way to acomplish this directly on the figure window???   It would be great if theres a matlab  function to display the   coordinates directly on the figure window just by passing the mouse   through it....If not, any other ideas of how can I do this????? I know I can   simply send all the plot information to an excel sheet, but I prefer   not to do that. Again, thanks in advance.     Alejandro IslasKb/TEL   Mexico
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分