直播中

李秀云

7年用户 814经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

怎么在Vee 7.0中使用National Instruments DIO卡?

那么你可以使用它,但它不像Direct IO会起作用。
加载NI-DAQmx软件(如果尚未加载)。
它安装了ActiveX或dotNET库,允许您与卡通信。示例取决于您使用的NI-DAQ版本.http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C128D?OpenDocument& node =
132060_US(一行)当然,您也可以使用CreateFile / ReadFile / WriteFile / DeviceIoControl。
如果我没记错的话,dio-96模拟了串联在一起的4个8255 PIO端口。-SHAWN-

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Well you can use it, but it's not like Direct IO will work. Load NI-DAQmx software if it's not already loaded. It installs ActiveX or dotNET libraries that will allow you to talk to the card.

Examples depend on what version of NI-DAQ you use.
http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/webcategories/85256410006C055586256BBB002C128D?OpenDocument&node=132060_US
(one line)

Of course you can always use CreateFile/ReadFile/WriteFile/DeviceIoControl too. If I remember correctly the dio-96 emulates 4 8255 PIO ports strung together.
-SHAWN-

回帖(2)

李秀云

2019-10-18 13:41:34
大家好,有没有人使用过具有VEE的NI(NI PCI-DIO-96)?
有没有编程的例子?
我正在使用1)VEE 7.02)Agilent I / OLibraries 14.03)NI Visa ver3.1我使用的PC具有国家仪器GPIB卡以及NI PCI-DIO-96。
在VEE中,当我点击(I / O> Instr Mgr> FindInstr)时,我只看到我安装的国家仪器GPIB卡...。是否有任何关于如何让VEE识别国家硬件的信息?John-
- 您目前订阅vrf为:r***@soco.agilent.com要订阅,请发送电子邮件至:“vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com”,邮件正文中包含subscribe一词。要取消订阅,请发送给我们
空白电子邮件至“leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。要向此邮件列表发送邮件,请发送电子邮件至“vrf@agilent.com”。
如果您需要有关邮件列表的帮助,请发送邮件至“owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。在“www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/”上搜索“非官方vrf档案”。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi All,Has anyone ever used a National Instruments (NI PCI-DIO-96)with VEE? Are there any programming examples? I am using1)       VEE 7.02)       Agilent I/OLibraries 14.03)       NI Visa ver3.1The PC that I am using has a national instruments GPIB cardas well as a NI PCI-DIO-96. In VEE, when I click on (I/O>Instr Mgr>FindInstr), I only see the national instruments GPIB card that I installed….Is there any information available on how to get thenational hardware to be recognized by VEE?John   ---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: [email=r***@soco.agilent.com]r***@soco.agilent.com[/email]To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".
举报

李秀云

2019-10-18 14:13:30
大家好,有没有人使用过具有VEE的NI(NI PCI-DIO-96)?
有没有编程的例子?
我正在使用1)VEE 7.02)安捷伦I / O库14.03)NI Visa版本3.1我使用的PC有国家仪器GPIB卡和NI PCI-DIO-96。
在VEE中,当我点击(I / O> Instr Mgr> Find Instr)时,我只看到我安装的国家仪器GPIB卡。有没有关于如何让国家硬件被VEE认可的信息
?约翰---要订阅,请发送电子邮件至:“vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com”,邮件正文中包含subscribe一词。
要取消订阅,请发送一封空白电子邮件至“leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。
要将邮件发送到此邮件列表,请发送电子邮件至“vrf@agilent.com”。
如果您需要有关邮件列表的帮助,请发送邮件至“owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com”。
在“www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/”上搜索“unofficial vrf archive”。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi All,

Has anyone ever used a National Instruments (NI PCI-DIO-96) with VEE? Are there any programming examples? I am using

1)       VEE 7.0

2)       Agilent I/O Libraries 14.0

3)       NI Visa ver 3.1

The PC that I am using has a national instruments GPIB card as well as a NI PCI-DIO-96. In VEE, when I click on (I/O>Instr Mgr>Find Instr), I only see the national instruments GPIB card that I installed….

Is there any information available on how to get the national hardware to be recognized by VEE?

John 

---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分