例如,如果我测量实际设备并从网络分析仪获取其S2P文件,并且它们在geneys中显示s2p文件,那么当我要求ifft(S [1,1])时,我在看什么。
这是冲动反应吗?
它看起来不像是一个阶跃的反应。
我正在尝试在网络分析仪上进行S参数测量,并使用Genesys中的测量数据进行时域反射计转换。
它有点工作,但很奇怪。
谢谢大家。编辑:biff44于2012年4月22日下午3:04

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

What exactly does the ifft function display.  For instance, if I measure an actual device and get its S2P file from a network analyzer, and them display the s2p file in genesys, what am I looking at when I ask for ifft(S[1,1]).

Is it the impulse response?  It does not look like a step response.   

I am trying to make S parameter measurements on a network analyzer, and do a Time Domain Reflectometer transformation with the measured data in Genesys.  It is kind of working, but strangely.

Thanks all.

Edited by: biff44 on Apr 22, 2012 3:04 PM  

回帖(6)

李晓婷

2019-10-8 13:40:53
ifft()是逆快速傅立叶变换。
将此应用于s参数时,您将获得脉冲响应。
但是,与所有ifft()函数一样,您需要修复时间刻度,因为如果我没记错的话,它很可能会认为它是以秒为单位而不是基于delta频率的正确单位。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The ifft() is the inverse fast fourier transform. When you apply this to s-parameters you get the impulse response. However like all ifft() functions you will need to fix the time scale since it will most likely think it is in seconds and not the proper units based on the delta frequency, if I recall correctly.
举报

许晓凌

2019-10-8 13:54:51
亲爱的Rich-看看这是否有帮助。
Mark W. Ingalls恭敬地提交了

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Rich-

See if this helps.

Respectfully submitted,
Mark W. Ingalls

附件

举报

李丽

2019-10-8 14:14:16
引用: YearMonths 发表于 2019-10-8 21:23
亲爱的Rich-看看这是否有帮助。
Mark W. Ingalls恭敬地提交了

好的,还有更多问题!
我使用称为“无痛提取”的程序从网络分析仪获取S2P参数。
我将S2P文件保存到计算机。
然后我使用geneys通过将其加载到2端口数据文件电路元件中来显示该文件的频率响应。
然后,我使用一些负线长度来校正一些参考平面扩展,以便在两个网络分析仪电缆末端的短路看起来像是在S11和S22的Genesys史密斯图表上的短路。
现在我在线性图形弹出框中使用变量:ifft(S [1,1])来计算并显示线性图上的脉冲响应。
我很开心。
我可以看到我正在测试的微带单元的处理数据中的不连续程度。
我可以沿着微带线保持调谐棒,并看到它们在geneys处理数据中的不连续性。
但令我困惑的一件事是......如果我从零开始看到一段时间的不连续性,我该怎么判断它是电感还是电容?
我可以在geneys ang(ifft(S [1,1]))中进行绘图,并且线路末端的开路的脉冲响应在不连续之后从正相位到不连续之前变为负相位。
类似地,线末端的短路具有从不连续之前的负相位到不连续之后的正相位的脉冲响应。
所以ifft函数中有一些阶段信息。
但是如果我可以发布STEP函数,我会更好地理解这一点。
阶梯函数只是IMPULSE函数的组成部分。
但我有点不清楚我如何能够通过计算ifft来增加积分,或者乘以S,_。
有什么想法吗?编辑:biff44于2012年6月27日上午11:36

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

OK, more questions!

I am getting S2P parameters from a network analyzer using a program called "painless extraction".
I save the S2P file to a computer.  I then use genesys to show the frequency response of this file by loading it into a 2 port data file circuit element.  I then use some negative line lengths to correct for some reference plane extensions so that a short circuit right at the end of the two network analyzer cables looks like a short circuit on Genesys smith chart of S11 and S22.

Now I use variable in the linear graph pop up box:  ifft(S[1,1]) to compute and display the impulse response on a linear graph.

I am fairly happy.  I can see the magnitude of discontinuities in the processed data of a microstrip unit I am testing.  I can hold tuning sticks along the microstrip lines, and see their discontinuity in the genesys processed data.

But one thing that is confusing me is...if I see a discontinuity some time from zero, how do I tell if it is inductive or capacitive?  I can plot in genesys ang(ifft(S[1,1])) and the impulse response of an open circuit at the end of a line goes from positive phase before it hits the discontinuity to a negative phase after the discontinuity.  Similarly, a short at the end of a line has an impulse response that goes from negative phase before the discontinuity to a positive phase after the discontinuity.  So there is some phase information in the ifft function.

But I would understand this a little better if I could post process a STEP function.  A step function is simply the integral of an IMPULSE function.  But I am a little unclear on how I can get genesys to add an integration, or a multiplication by S, _after_ the ifft is computed.  Any ideas?

Edited by: biff44 on Jun 27, 2012 11:36 AM
举报

许晓凌

2019-10-8 14:30:50
引用: hetao1111 发表于 2019-10-8 21:42
好的,还有更多问题!
我使用称为“无痛提取”的程序从网络分析仪获取S2P参数。
我将S2P文件保存到计算机。

你尝试过使用“数学语言”吗?
几乎任何你可以用Matlab做的事情都可以用数学语言做。
从Eng获取东西有点奇怪。
兰。
*进入* math lang。,但是一旦你做了,喔!
hoo!编辑:mingal于2012年7月1日下午7:27

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Have you tried using "Math Language"? Pretty much anything you can do with  Matlab you can do with Math Language. It's a little gewfy getting stuff from Eng. Lan. *into* math lang., but once you do, woo! hoo!

Edited by: mingal on Jul 1, 2012 7:27 PM
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分