是德科技
直播中

卢颖萍

7年用户 108经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何使用VEE中的.NET通过RS-232对Omron的E5EK温度控制器进行编程?

嗨,我是否知道如果有人知道如何使用VEE中的.NET通过RS-232对Omron的E5EK温度控制器进行编程?我正在使用System.IO.Ports命名空间中的SerialPort类。
虽然我设法成功打开了COM端口,但我不确定如何写入和读取E5EK。
我已附上E5EK手册以供参考。
请帮助:)谢谢!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

May I know if anyone knows how to use the .NET in VEE to program the Omron's E5EK Temperature Controller via RS-232?

I'm using the SerialPort class in the System.IO.Ports namespace. I'm not sure how to write to and read from the E5EK, although I managed to open the COM ports successfully.

I've attached the E5EK manual for reference.

Please help :)

Thanks!   
附件

回帖(5)

李晶

2019-8-8 09:50:55
本手册中有一个示例程序,介绍了一些测试用例(第6-16页)。
如果您打开了COM端口,请在该端口中写入您在示例中看到的字符串。
这应该设置,从单元读取状态等。你可以使用许多其他命令,但是一旦你尝试了这个例子,你应该能够找出其他的.Regards,Uday

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

There is an example program in the manual that explains a few test cases (page 6-16).  If you have a COM port open, write to that port the strings that you see in the example.  That should set, read status etc. from the unit.

There are many other commands that you could use, but once you try the example, you should be able to figure out the others.

Regards,
Uday
举报

卢颖萍

2019-8-8 10:09:18
感谢您的回复Uday。实际上,我确实完成了编程第6章并使用附加的VEE代码进行了尝试。
这个VEE代码是我成功用于其他设备的东西。
但是当我尝试使用serialport.readexisting()或serialport.readline()读取响应时,我不确定它为什么没有响应。
我要么以错误的方式发送命令,这就是为什么没有响应,或者我尝试读取响应的方式不正确。
你有什么主意吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for your reply Uday.

Actually I did go through the programming Chapter 6 and tried it using the attached VEE code. This VEE code was something that I had successfully used with another device. But I'm not sure why it is not responding when I tried reading the response using serialport.readexisting() or serialport.readline(). It's either I have sent the command in the wrong manner which is why there is no response, or perhaps the way I try to read the response is incorrect.

Do you have any idea?

附件

举报

李晶

2019-8-8 10:26:35
对不起,我通常不读这个论坛;
我使用VRF邮件列表。
我浏览了你发送的程序。
手册说你必须包括一个CR。
我没有看到通过串口发送(除非有我错过的设置)。
你能检查一下你是否用命令包括CR吗?
问候,Uday

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Sorry, I don't usually read this forum; I use VRF mailing list.

I looked through the program you sent.  The manual says that you must include a CR.  I don't see that sent through the serial port (unless there is a setting that I missed).  Can you check if you are including a CR with the command?

Regards,
Uday
举报

李晶

2019-8-8 10:41:26
引用: Pikachu_ding 发表于 2019-8-8 10:26
对不起,我通常不读这个论坛;
我使用VRF邮件列表。
我浏览了你发送的程序。

您也没有在命令末尾使用“*”字符。
尝试包含该角色并在此之后发送CR。
我认为这应该有效。
问候,Uday

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

You also did not use the "*" character at the end of the command.  Try including that character and send a CR after that.  I think that should work.

Regards,
Uday
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分