是德科技
直播中

邢待湘

7年用户 170经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何触发程序循环?

我附上了一个我制作的程序....我的教授说4''归档'和'开始时间','结束时间','收集器'和'三角洲时间'块都在循环中,他
想要他们在循环之外....有人可以帮助我吗??? ...我知道它必须做一些触发XEQ的事情,但我无法弄明白......

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have attached a program that i made....
My professor says that the 4 'To file' and the 'Start time', 'end time', 'collector' and the 'Delta time' blocks are inside the loop and he wants them outside the loops....
can someone help me here???... I know it has to do something with triggering the XEQ, but am not able to figure it out...  

回帖(4)

陈红

2019-8-7 11:46:08
嗨,我认为2秒循环的定时器需要从直到中断的开始有T1输入。
最上面的收集器也不应该截取数据到IF / THEN / ELSE,它也应该是直到中断结束时的XEQd。
也许第二个计时器需要捕获采集时间?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I reckon that the Timer for the 2 second loop needs to have its T1 input from the start of the Until Break. Also the uppermost Collector should not intercept the data to the IF/THEN/ELSE, it should also be XEQd by the end of the Until Break.?? Perhaps a 2nd Timer is required to capture acquisition times?
举报

邢待湘

2019-8-7 12:02:53
那么收购时间并不重要......他说4 To File在循环内部,他希望它们放在循环之外......我和我的一个朋友检查过他就像是“也许你可以将xeq连接到
其他一些街区“但他不确定自己......

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Well the acquisition times is not really important...he says the  4 To File are inside the loop, he wants them placed outside the loop...I checked with a friend of mine he was like "maybe you could connect the xeq to some other block" but he wasnt sure himself....
举报

刘御

2019-8-7 12:17:52
收藏家必须在圈内,他们不会以任何其他方式工作。
如果将收集器数据存储到变量,则可以将To File取出循环。
然后,在循环之外,使用To Files。我已经对你的程序进行了一些清理,这可能会告诉你在VEE中通常是怎么做的。
(我已经在VEE工作了将近15年。)顺便说一句,你不需要Counter对象中的clear终端。
仍有进一步改进的余地,但这比你所拥有的要好。参见附件。
另请查看我发送的其他程序,了解收藏家通常如何使用。-Bill

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The collectors have to be inside the loop, they won't work any other way. You could take the To File out of the loop if you store the collector data to a variable. Then, outside the loop, use the To Files.

I've done some cleanup of your program and maybe this will show you how things are normally done in VEE. (I have been working with VEE for almost 15 years now.) BTW, You don't need the clear terminal in the Counter object. There is still room for further improvement, but this is better than what you had.

See attached. Also look at the other program I sent to see how collectors are normally used.

-Bill

附件

举报

邢待湘

2019-8-7 12:35:23
一百万感谢你....我从来不知道变量可以使用所以....现在我的程序看起来更清洁没有所有的交叉连接线

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

A million thanks to you.... i never knew that the variables could be used so....
Now my programs are looking a lot cleaner without all the cross connecting lines
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分