直播中

池冰龄

7年用户 200经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何将单个输出(构建记录1)切换到7个输入?

嗨,我正在开发VEE软件与SMU(源测量单元)接口,我需要在运行系统之前键入设置。
我创建了7种模式,每种模式都有不同的设置。
对于每种模式,我需要设置15个设置。对于这个方法,我理解我需要使用构建记录这15个设置我需要连接作为输入终端(构建记录1),单个输出将连接到另一个7输入buildrecord2,这将
是7种模式。
任何人都可以建议我如何将单个输出(构建记录1)切换到7个输入(Buildrecod2)。例如:当我想在模式1上设置设置时,输出(构建记录1)应该连接到模式1的输入
(构建记录2),接下来当我想设置mode2时,输出(buildrecod1)必须连接到mode2(构建记录2的输入)。谢谢,抱歉,如果我让你感到困惑

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I am developing VEE software to interface with SMU(Source Measure Unit), I need to key in the settings before i run the system. I create 7 modes, where each mode has different settings. For each mode i need to set 15 settings.For this method i understand i need to use Build record
This 15 settings i need to connect as a input terminal to (build record1) and the single output will be connected to another 7 input buildrecord2 which will be 7 modes. Can any one advice me how to switch a single output (build record1) to 7 inputs(Buildrecod2).
For example: When i want to set settings on mode 1, the output (build record1) should be connected to the input of mode 1(build record2), and next when i want to set mode2 the , the output(buildrecod1) will have to be connected to mode2 (input of build record2).

Thanks and sorry if i am confusing you  

回帖(1)

冉屹芳

2019-8-6 12:28:57
很难理解这个问题,因此给了一些帮助。一般来说,我建议用默认值初始化所有数据结构(记录)并存储在一个或多个变量中。
然后在配置等期间根据需要更新字段。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hard to understand the problem and therefore give some help.

In general I would recommend to initialize all data structures (Records) with default values and store in one or more variables. Then it is easy to update fields as needed during configuration etc.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分