是德科技
直播中

周玲玲

7年用户 177经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

E4438C和信号工作室的TCPIP连接错误该怎么办?

我使用Signal Studio进行脉冲构建,使用TCPIP连接使用E4438C。
我调用了使用COM API在NI LabWindows / CVI中创建的AgtPBAPI_IAgtPBProjectDownloadAndPlayPattern(ActiveX控制器)。这很好用,直到我从AgtPBAPI_IAgtPBProjectDownloadAndPlayPattern函数中收到以下错误消息:无法从传输连接读取数据:连接
尝试失败,因为连接方在一段时间后没有正确响应,或者建立的连接失败,因为连接的主机无法响应。我的自动测试脚本循环基本上看起来像:LoopAgtPBAPI_IAgtPBProjectDownloadAndPlayPattern(来自先前创建的.pbp中的模式)
测量.End LoopI意识到问题可能有很多来源,包括测试PC(运行Windows 7),corportate局域网,网络交换等。我只是想知道是否有与E4438C的TCPIP连接问题的历史。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am using Signal Studio for Pulse Building and an E4438C using the TCPIP connection. I make calls to AgtPBAPI_IAgtPBProjectDownloadAndPlayPattern (ActiveX Controller) which was created from within NI LabWindows/CVI with the COM API.
This works great, until I get the following error message from the AgtPBAPI_IAgtPBProjectDownloadAndPlayPattern function:
Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

My automated test script loop basically looks like:

Loop
AgtPBAPI_IAgtPBProjectDownloadAndPlayPattern (pattern from within a previously created .pbp)
Take a measurement.
End Loop

I realize the problem could have many sources including the test PC (running Windows 7), the corportate LAN, networking switching, etc.  I was just wondering if there is a history of TCPIP connection problems with the E4438C.  

回帖(2)

李欢

2019-7-26 11:23:43
嗨 - E4438C没有TCPIP连接问题的历史记录。
你是对的,这可能是一个挑战。
您可以尝试通过在CVI / COM API平台之外运行其TCPIP连接来隔离E4438C。它在大多数情况下确实工作的事实表明连接丢失或没有及时响应.Regards -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi -

There is no history of TCPIP connection problems with the E4438C.  You are correct this might be a challenge to find. You might try to isolate the E4438C by exercising its TCPIP connection outside of your CVI/COM API platform.

The fact that it does work most of the time indicates that either a connection is lost or not responding in time.

Regards -
举报

周玲玲

2019-7-26 11:42:22
自从运行Windows 7的测试PC上的cmd.exe窗口(以管理员身份运行)执行以下命令后,我没有看到问题:netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider = ctcphttp://www.speedguide.net/articles
/ wind ...弱点-2574

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Since executing the following command from a cmd.exe window (Run as administrator) on the my test PC running Windows 7, I have not seen the problem:

netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp

http://www.speedguide.net/articles/wind ... weaks-2574
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分