感谢致敬
Arunkumar K.

#l9663-1

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
IBIS model not available for this  part number . L9663-1
Where can i find the IBIS model ?
Is there any I/O model i can use for this part number?
Thanks and Regards
Arunkumar K

#l9663-1

回帖(3)

刘伟

2019-7-19 06:18:30
嗨,阿伦,
L9663不是STM32 MCU,因此在“STM32 MCU论坛”中找不到方便的答案。
我已将您的问题转移到“模拟和音频”空间,有人可能会帮助您。
最好的祝福,
Khouloud。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Arun,
The L9663 is not an STM32 MCU, thus you will not find a convenient answer in the 'STM32 MCUs Forum'.
I have moved your question to 'Analog and Audio' space where someone may assist you.
Best regards,
Khouloud.
举报

彭菲

2019-7-19 06:24:34
你好阿伦,
L9663是一款汽车PSI5收发器。我询问了分部,很遗憾我们没有这个产品的IBIS模型。我们能为您做些什么吗?
问候。
埃琳娜

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Arun,
L9663 is an Automotive PSI5 transceiver. I have enquired with division and unfortunately we don't have IBIS models for this product.  Is there something else we can do for you?
regards.
Elena
举报

周蕊

2019-7-19 06:43:24
外围传感器接口(PSI5)是汽车传感器应用的接口。 PSI5是基于现有外围传感器传感器接口的开放标准,为多种传感器应用提供通用且灵活的解决方案。

PSI5接口允许异步或同步操作以及不同的总线模式。该设备兼容v1.3和v2.1 PSI5版本(本文档中指定了限制)。它具有多种传感器电源电流和可变数据字长(8至28位)。
传感器使用相同的线路连接到ECU,用于电源和数据传输。收发器IC为传感器提供预调节电压,并读取传输的传感器数据。
PSI5接口允许点对点连接或总线模式。 https://essayacademia.com的帮助
 帮助学生了解每篇自定义书面论文的基础知识,以及创意写作的要素。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The Peripheral Sensor Interface (PSI5) is an interface for automotive sensor applications. PSI5 is an open standard based on existing sensor interfaces for peripheral sensors and offers a universal and flexible solution for multiple sensor applications.

The PSI5 interface allows asynchronous or synchronous operations and different bus modes. The device is compatible with both v1.3 and v2.1 PSI5 revisions (limitations are specified inside this document). It operates with a wide range of sensor supply current and variable data word length (8 to 28 bit).
The sensors are connected to the ECU using the same line for power supply and data transmission. The transceiver IC provides a pre-regulated voltage to the sensors and reads in the transmitted sensor data.
The PSI5 interface allows either point to point connection or bussed mode. The assistance of https://essayacademia.com
helps students understand the basics of every custom written paper, as well as the elements of creative writing.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分