吴桦

7年用户 141经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

我应该将MUTE和STBY称为VSS的电压吗?

我有一个TDA7491LP设计,我似乎无法发挥功能。我跟着''

应用D类放大器电路的示例电路(数据表中的图26)。我用10V开关模式电源为放大器供电。

电路板的一些测量结果,全部参考电路公共端(SGND和PGND连接):
3.5VSTANDBY(引脚20)在3.5VVDDPW(引脚19)和VDDS(引脚26)处的MUTE(引脚21)均为3.2V.PVCC在10VVSS(引脚36)处提供10VSVCC(引脚35)读取~6.5 VVREF(引脚34)在~1.8VSYNCLK输出(引脚25)读取~4V方波~630kHz我已将输入配置为单端模式; INNA和INNB分别通过单独的470nF电容连接到我的电路公共端。我在INNA上提供1Vp-p 1kHz正弦波。我应该看到OUTPA / OUTPN处的PWM波形,但这两个引脚组的读数都在200mV左右。完全没有PWM活动。

现在我有点困惑; SVCC称为“信号电源”,VSS称为“3.3V稳压器输出电源” - 我应该将MUTE和STBY称为VSS的电压吗?

我想更新帖子,让任何人在将来搜索我已经解决了ST帮助的问题(你的FAE是最好的!)我的问题实际上是在几个月前解决但我忘了回到这里更新线程。

我将我的电路板与ST提供的TDA7491LP评估板进行了比较,并检查了所有内容;然后我用评估板上的部分替换了输出滤波器部分,一旦我这样做,故障状态就消失了。我想我选择的LC滤波器非常差,导致输出显示为短路,这导致TDA7491LP自我保护。

我目前正在运行输出部分,与数据表中的图34相同;也就是说,我使用的是小铁氧体(BLM31PG601)而不是输出电感,使用1nF作为输出滤波电容,并使用2.2nF电容从输出的每一脚接地。
#tda7491

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I've got a TDA7491LP design that I cannot seem to make function. I've followed the ''

Applications Circuit for class D amplifier'' example circuit (Figure 26 on the datasheet). I'm powering the amplifier with a 10V switchmode supply.

Some measurements from the board, all referenced to the circuit common (where SGND and PGND are connected):

• MUTE (pin 21) at 3.5V
  • STANDBY (pin 20) at 3.5V
  • VDDPW (pin 19) and VDDS (pin 26) are both reading 3.2V.
  • PVCC is supplied with 10V
  • SVCC (pin 35) at ~10V
  • VSS (pin 36) reads ~6.5V
  • VREF (pin 34) at ~1.8V
  • SYNCLK output (pin 25) reading ~4V square wave of ~630kHz
I've got the inputs configured in single-ended mode; INNA and INNB are each conected through individual 470nF capacitors to my circuit common. I'm supplying a 1Vp-p 1kHz sine wave on INNA.  I should be seeing a PWM waveform at OUTPA/OUTPN but both these pin sets are reading about 200mV; there is no PWM activity at all.

Now I'm a little confused; SVCC is called ''signal power supply'' and VSS is called ''3.3V regulator output referred to power supply'' -- Should I be referring MUTE and STBY to VSS's voltage?  

I wanted to update the thread and let anyone searching in the future that I have resolved the issue with ST's help (your FAEs are the best!) My issue was actually resolved months ago but I'd forgotten to come back here to update the thread.

I compared my board against the TDA7491LP eval board provided by ST and everything checked out; I then replaced my output filter section with the section from the eval board and as soon as I did this the fault condition went away. I guess my choice of LC filter was very poor and causing the output to appear as a short, which caused the TDA7491LP to protect itself.

I'm currently running the output section the same as Figure 34 in the datasheet; that is, I'm using a small ferrite (BLM31PG601) instead of an output inductor, using 1nF as the output filter capacitor, and using 2.2nF capacitors from each leg of the output to ground.  
#tda7491

回帖(3)

王云

2019-7-18 16:16:04
安德鲁,

根据您的测量,看起来设备已经激活,1)VSS,VDDS,VDDPW和Vref可用,2)Synclk是正确的,是PWM频率的2倍。
 问题是半桥没有PWM输出,请用100K欧姆上拉电阻检查Diag引脚状态,该电阻应连接到VDDS。

不,您必须将静音和待机电平转至SGND(或电源接地)。
 VSS由SVCC通过稳压器电路产生,具有3.3V电压降,并且已经用于栅极驱动器。

谢谢
 YT

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

hi Andrew ,

according to your measurement , looks like the device had been actived , 1) VSS ,VDDS ,VDDPW and Vref are available , 2) Synclk is right , 2 times of PWM frequency .
the problem was no PWM output from half bridge , please check the Diag pin status with 100K ohm pulled up resistor that should be connected to VDDS .

no you must refer mute and standby level to SGND (or power supply ground ) .
VSS had been generated from SVCC by regulator circuitry with 3.3V voltage drop, and it had been used for gate driver.

Thanks  
YT
举报

吴桦

2019-7-18 16:23:40
嗯,好的,所以听起来应该有效。我会按照建议(100k上拉)连接DIAG引脚(目前没有连接,因为我不需要反馈),看看它是否被拉低。

感谢您的帮助。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hmm, ok, so it sounds like it should be working. I'll wire up the DIAG pin (it is currently not connected as I did not need the feedback) as suggested (100k pullup) and see whether it's being pulled low or not.

Thank you for the assistance.
举报

宋宾

2019-7-18 16:31:33
嗨,
我也遇到了问题,但是我使用的是TDA7491HV(我知道它与LP的引脚兼容),虽然它正在工作,但输出电感变得非常热。热意味着~85℃,环境温度为15℃。
安德鲁(线程启动器)表示,他转而采用TDA7491LP数据表图34中的“无滤波器”设计。
有谁知道这对TDA7491HV是否可行? TDA7491HV数据表中没有与图34相同的信息。
此致,马丁

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I am also are having problems, however I am using the TDA7491HV (which I understand is pin compatible with the LP) and although it is working, the output inductors are getting very hot. Hot means ~85C with an ambient temp of 15C.
Andrew (thread starter) said that he switched to the 'filterless' design in Figure 34 of the TDA7491LP datasheet.
Does anyone know if this is feasible for the TDA7491HV? There is no equivalent to Figure 34 in the TDA7491HV datasheet.
Regards, Martin
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分