Cypress技术论坛
直播中

张春梅

7年用户 159经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PSOC Creator 2.1和3.0的代码和内存优化差异是什么?

我正在使用PSoC3设备(CY8C3244Lti—123)进行项目,并开始内存不足。我在一个应用笔记题为“PSoC3 - 8051代码和内存优化”(an60630),在那里了解了一些内存,我可以通过一定的方式访问类型deffing变。这些变化帮助我利用一些闲置的记忆,给了我一些必要的更新我的项目编码更多的空间。这是在创建者2和2.1。我已经升级到3,不是我的造物主警告我,我的the'bit编译类型定义一个1位的变量。据an60630这是可行的,当使用造物主2和2.1它工作的很好。有什么想法为什么我警告我自从升级到版本3.0?
警告:“类型说明符失踪,默认为“int”。
谢谢。。。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  I am working on a project using a PSoC3 device, (CY8C3244LTI-123), and began runnign out of memory.  I came accross an appnote titled, "PSoC3 - 8051 Code and Memory Optimization" (AN60630), where I learned about some internal memory that i could access by type deffing varialbe a certain way.  Making these changes helped me utilize some unused memory and gave me more room for coding some necessary updates to my project.  That was in Creator 2.0 and 2.1.  I have upgraded to Creator 3.0 and not I get an warnings when I compile where I use the 'bit' type def a 1 bit variable.  According to AN60630 this is doable and when using creator 2.0 and 2.1 it worked great.  Any ideas on why I get the warning I do since upgrading to version 3.0?
    Warning reads, " type specifier missing, defaults to 'int' ".
    Thanks...

回帖(5)

王琳

2019-7-17 11:42:46
在PSCOS3的代码编辑器中标记的警告(有时甚至错误)更好地被用作提示。应该注意构建步骤中的警告(和错误)并应避免。
你的警告是从哪里冒出来的?
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Warnings (sometimes even errors) flagged in the code-editor for a PSoC3 are better taken as a hint only. Warnings (and errors) from the build-step are to be taken seriously and should be avoided.

Where do your warnings pop up?

Bob
举报

张春梅

2019-7-17 11:48:52
它显示为一个小的黄色三角形,有一个“!”只在灰色阴影栏的行号左边标记。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  It shows as a small yellow triangle with an " ! " mark in it just to the left of the line number in the grey shaded column.
举报

王琳

2019-7-17 12:00:47
是的,这通常是错误的警告,将与下一版本进行更改。坚持构建报告。
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Yes, this are often errorneous warnings, will be changed with next version. Stick to the build-report.

Bob
举报

张春梅

2019-7-17 12:14:28
谢谢。这很好。我会看到它消失在下一个创建者修订。
这也带来了另一个问题。如果我需要在另一个帖子中重新发布它,那就让我知道。这是关于一个警告但这是我的“通知单”选项卡,(见截图如下)。它是我一个中断时钟容差问题一个UART块。我瞄准的是38400比特/秒的速率。我怎么能容忍与我同步定时需要作出改变,会影响我的应用程序的其他部分呢?
谢谢。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thanks.  That is good to know.  I will look to see it go away in the next creator revision.
    This also brings up another question I have.  If i need to repost it in another thread then let me know.  It is also regarding a warning but this one is in my "Notice List" tab, (see screen shot below).  It reads I have an interrupt clock tolerance issue with a uart block.  I'm targeting a rate of 38400 bits/second.  How can i get the tolerance in sync wtih my timing needs with making changes that will affect other parts of my application?
    Thanks.

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分