私信 关注
[问答]

为什么我的vout初始化标志总是向上且没有达到锁定状态?

大家好,
我尝试使用我的视频定时/模式发生器来操作VDMA而没有运气。
所以我建立了一个环回
v_vid_in_axi4s
v_axi4s_vid_out
所以我的IP生成timing + DataPattern >> v_vid_in_axi4s >> AXI4-Stream >> v_axi4s_vid_out
\ ====== VTG(计时)==== //`
我配置v_axi4s_vid_out(简短:vout)参数VBG_MASTER_SLAVE = 1(主)
vout的初始化标志总是向上,没有达到锁定状态!
但是有一些我无法解决的异常情况,我希望Xilinx Video IP团队的人能够提供帮助。
Stream.TUSer每两帧错过一次
视频帧数据变得交替:一个得到正确,下一个得不到。
检查下面的SIM卡
Vid_in在一个完整的帧时间内获得FIFO满,但在下一个时间正常工作!
我不确定Vid_in fifo有什么问题,它有1024的默认大小。我不明白的是它在下一帧上工作正常。
注意:我尝试toforce / hack vout:lock flag up up,这使得时序/数据能够输出,但没有改变任何内部信号,同样的帧丢失发生。
没有物理屏幕可以显示这样的信号。
提前致谢,
塔里克
tb.vhd 9 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello All,

I tried to operate the VDMA using my video timing/pattern generator with no luck. So I build a loopback between
  • v_vid_in_axi4s
  • v_axi4s_vid_out
So My IP generates Timing+DataPattern >>  v_vid_in_axi4s >> AXI4-Stream >>  v_axi4s_vid_out
                                                                                                 \====== VTG (Timing)====//`

I configure the v_axi4s_vid_out (shortly: vout) parameter VTG_MASTER_SLAVE = 1 (Master)
The vout has the initialize flag always up, does not reach locked state!

But there are several abnormalities that I cannot solve, I wish someone from Xilinx Video IP team can help on this.
  • Stream.TUSer misses one every two frames
  • Video frames data gets alternating: one gets out correct, the next does not get out. Check the sim below
  • Vid_in gets FIFO full for a complete frame time, but works correctly on the next!

I'm not sure what's wrong with the Vid_in fifo, it has the default size if 1024. What I do not understand is that it works correct on the next frame.

NB: I tried to force/hack the vout:locked flag to up, this enabled timing/data to get out, but did no change any of the internal signals, the same frame drops occur. No physical screen can display such signal.

Thanks in advance,
Tarek

tb.vhd ‏9 KB

回帖(4)

朱寅竹

2019-7-15 10:01:24
这些核心需要一些时间来实现视频和AXIS域之间的同步。
在核心视频开始工作之前花费一个帧并不出乎意料。你可能应该将视频从核心置于从属模式进行此设置。当你的系统能够容忍限制时(即如果有VDMA),则使用主模式
系统)。
在您的情况下,您的TPG不能容忍限制,因此它可能会导致问题。
www.xilinx.com

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

These cores take a bit of time to achieve synchronization between the video and the AXIS domains. It is not unexpected that it takes a frame before the video in core starts working.

You should probably put the video out core in slave mode for this setup.

Master mode is used when your system can tolerate throttling (i.e. if there is a VDMA in the system). In your case, your TPG can't tolerate throttling, so it will probably cause issues.

www.xilinx.com
举报

张娟

2019-7-15 10:16:29
谢谢bwiec,
我模拟了这个环回2秒,同样的错误结果是相同的。
由于我的时间模式发生器没有输入来暂停/调整其时序,因此我使用主时序制作了视频输出核心。
在另一次尝试中,我在两个内核之间放置了一个vdma,并在硬件上测试了视频,我发现了相同的行为;
1帧每2帧下垂一帧。
Video_In中的FIFO大小是否有问题?
我该怎么选择它的尺寸?
是否有Xilinx提供的付费支持服务?
我想让这个系统尽快运行。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks bwiec,

I simulated this loopback for 2 seconds, the same faulty result is the same.

As my time-pattern generator has no input to pause/adjust its timing, so I made the Video out core with master timing.

In another try, I put a vdma in between both cores, and tested the video out on hardware, I found the same behaviour; 1 frame droped in every 2 frames.

Could the FIFO size in Video_In be a problem? How should I choose its size anyway?

Is there a paid support service that Xilinx offers?  I want to make this system runing as soon as possible.
举报

朱寅竹

2019-7-15 10:22:06
受到警告
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
举报

张娟

2019-7-15 10:27:09
感谢你的及时回复,
我的目标是spartan6,所以没有vivado,我不能自由使用VTC。
我怎样才能为spartan6购买它?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for your prompt reply,

I am targeting spartan6, so no vivado, and I cannot use the VTC freely. How can I purchase it for spartan6?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分