直播中

马念

7年用户 211经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

使用电池运行时PSOC 4套件与Capsense同时出现问题

你好。
我不确定在哪里发布这个问题。如果这是错误的论坛,请移动它。
我有一个问题与我的硬件调整CAPSKY按钮。简而言之,CAPSENSE执行不同的操作时,通过USB(板是USB供电)的CAPSENSE调谐器,以及当板上运行的电池电源(9V电池到VIN)。
步骤:
1。在PSoC创建者中设置9个按钮和调谐器。(CapSense处于手动调谐模式)
2。通过USB和程序板连接PSoC 4板。
三。运行调谐器并调整所有按钮。应用更改并关闭。
4。重新编译,并重新编程板。
5。测试CAPSENSE功能。一切看起来都很好。
6。断开USB并连接9V电池到VIN。除了CapSense,一切都有效。CasPalsBasLink的值都错了。触摸不被识别。将触摸板直接接地会触发触摸,但手指不会触发按钮。
7。从电池断开板,并连接USB电缆到iPhone WalWar充电器。卡彭斯作品。
该工具箱示意图显示PSoC 4是由3.3V调节器供电的。PSOC 4电源的硬件跳线总是3.3V。在所有情况下,PSOC 4都能看到3.3V。唯一的示意性差异我可以看到是一个5V线到车载PSoC 5,但它看起来像PIN可能是检查USB电缆是否连接。
这是一个根本问题吗?也就是说,当USB端口连接到外部接地时,CAPSENSE有不同的功能吗?
我需要添加一个5V调节器和电源板通过USB连接,而不是9V上的VIN。
谢谢。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
   Hi.
    I'm not sure where to post this question.  Please move it if this is the wrong forum.
    I'm having an issue tuning CapSense buttons with my hardware.  In short, CapSense is performing differently when running the Capsense tuner over USB (board is USB powered), and when the board is running on battery power (9V battery to Vin).
    Steps:
    1. Setup 9 buttons and tuner in PSOC creator.  (CapSense is in Manual tuning mode)
    2. Connect PSOC 4 board via USB, and program board.
    3. Run tuner and tune all of the buttons.  Apply changes and close.
    4. Recompile, and reprogram the board.
    5. Test CapSense functionality.  Everything looks great.
    6. Disconnect USB and connect 9V battery to Vin. Everything works, except CapSense.  TheCapSense basline values are all wrong.  Touches are not recognized.  shorting a touch pad directly to ground triggers a touch, but a finger will not trigger a button.
    7. Disconnect board from battery, and connect USB cable to iPhone wallwart charger. Capsense works.
    The kit schematic shows that the PSOC 4 is powered from a 3.3V regulator.  The hardware jumper for PSOC 4 power is always 3.3V.  I'm seeing 3.3V at the PSOC 4 in all cases.  The only schematic difference I can see is a 5V line to the onboard PSOC 5, but it looks like that pin may be to check if the USB cable is connected.
    Is this a ground issue? I.e., Is CapSense perferming differently when the USB port is connected to an external ground?
    Do I need to add a 5V regulator and power the board through the USB connection, instead of 9V on Vin.
    Thanks.

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分