Cypress技术论坛
直播中

王琳

7年用户 243经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

h CythMin优先级应该是值7

当使用CyTestStRyRyType()时,在CyLIB中,针对一个名为CysMin PielRoistyEnter线319的定义为常数的常数进行检查。h CythMin优先级具有值3,但应该是7。“系统引用指南”中的CytStEnPrimRyTyle()的描述显示了从0到7的有效优先级范围(这是相当合理的)。
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  When using CyIntSetPriority() the value is checked against a #defined constant named CY_MIN_PRIORITY near line 319 in CyLib.h. CY_MIN_PRIORITY has the value 3, but it should be 7. The description of CyIntSetPriority()  in "System Reference Guide" shows valid priority ranges from 0 to 7 (which is quite logical).

Bob

回帖(3)

王琳

2019-7-12 15:25:54
…还是文档中的错误?
鲍勃

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  ... or is that an error in the documentation?

Bob
举报

康选谦

2019-7-12 15:38:19
鲍伯-
问题在文档中。文档是正确的,但是我们错过了对PSoC 4发生的更改的更新。
PSoC 3和5LP可以支持优先级从0到7(0是最高的),但是PSoC 4只支持0到3。这是因为PSoC 4上的CordX-M0与PSoC 5LP上的M3有关。你并没有说你在使用PSoC 4,但是我检查了4和5LP的生成代码,它们是不同的和正确的。
谢谢你报告这个问题。
- Brad

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Bob -
    The problem is in the documentation. The documentation was correct, but we missed updating this for changes that occured with PSoC 4.
    PSoC 3 and 5LP can support priorities from 0 to 7 (0 is the highest), but PSoC 4 only supports 0 to 3.  This is because of the Cortex-M0 on the PSoC 4 versus the M3 on the PSoC 5LP.  You didn't say that you were using PSoC 4, but I checked the generated code for both 4 and 5LP and they are different and correct.
    Thanks for reporting the problem.
     - Brad
举报

王琳

2019-7-12 15:48:20
Brad -
是的,自从我睡了这个问题后,我想到PSOC5和PSoC4之间有一些不同。我同意在系统参考指南的文档中已经忘记了一些东西。
-鲍伯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Brad -
    Yes, since I slept over that issue it came to my mind that there was something different between PSoC5 and PSoC4. I agree that something has got forgotten within the documentation of the System Reference Guide.
    - Bob
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分