[问答]

请问是否可以使用低成本的评估套件实现视频墙处理器?

我需要将输入视频分成多个低分辨率视频输出(大小适当缩放),以在多个监视器上显示输入视频。
输入为DVI,输出可为DVI / HDMI。
我想知道我是否可以使用低成本的评估套件来实现这个处理器,例如Spartan-6 SP604(售价450美元)。
首先,我很乐意实现一对二分配器。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I need to split an incoming video into multiple lower resolution video outputs (appropriately scaled in size) to display the input video over multiple monitors. The input is DVI and the output can be DVI/HDMI.  I am wondering if I can implement this processor using a low-cost evaluation kit such as Spartan-6 SP604 (available for $450). For a start, I would be very happy implementing a 1-to-2 splitter.

回帖(5)

张晓宁

2019-7-2 09:35:19
看看Digilent ATLYS板。
对于后续讨论,您应该在其中一个Boards and Kits论坛中发帖。
- 鲍勃埃尔金德
签名:新手的自述文件在这里:http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369总结:1。
阅读手册或用户指南。
你读过手册了吗?
你能找到手册吗?2。
搜索论坛(并搜索网页)以寻找类似的主题。
不要在多个论坛上发布相同的问题。
不要在别人的主题上发布新主题或问题,开始新的主题!5。
学生:复制代码与学习设计不同.6“它不起作用”不是一个可以回答的问题。
提供有用的详细信息(请与网页,数据表链接).7。
您的代码中的评论不需要支付额外费用。
我没有支付论坛帖子的费用。
如果我写一篇好文章,那么我一无所获。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Take a look at the Digilent ATLYS board.

For followup discussion, you should post in one of the Boards and Kits forums.

-- Bob Elkind
SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide.  Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts.  If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
举报

尹明

2019-7-2 09:46:55
我对这个话题也非常感兴趣,并且很想知道你的项目是如何发展的。
我想为一个开源/黑客项目呼吸一些新鲜空气,这个项目一直处于劣势。我几年前在传统视频眼镜中构建了一对“增强现实”(AR)太阳镜。

眼镜仍然胜过军用级别的东西。
可悲的是,制作用于将眼镜放在一起的硬件的公司破产了,所以该项目停止了。好了,现在是时候再次开始了!
“谷歌眼镜”,最新的,也许是最有前途的有用AR的商业刺刀,可能都很精致和花花公子,但在我看来,我的旧项目绝对可以更好地解决问题。
很快,如果复活了。
...要了解我在说什么,请点击下面的链接(与Thomas Carpenter,一位着名的AR博主和作家关于该项目的交流)。
希望它会表明我不仅仅是试图像其他人一样出售一些垃圾邮件。
不,我想做一些真正有用的事情!http://thomaskcarpenter.com/2010/07/21/maxcware-ar-glasses-project/

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am also very interested in this topic, and would love to know how your project develops. I want to breathe some fresh air into an open-source /hacking project that has been on the back burner for some time.

I constructed a pair of "Augmented Reality" (AR) sunglasses from optics in conventional video glasses a couple of years ago. The glasses still outcompete even military grade stuff.  Sadly, the company making the hardware that was used to put the glasses together went bankrupt, so the project went to a halt.

Well, it is now time to have another go at it! "Google Glass", the latest and perhaps most promising commercial stab at useful AR, may be all fine and dandy, but in my opinion there are absolutely aspects that my old project can adress much better. Quite soon too, if reanimated. 

...To see what I'm talking about, please follow the link below (an interwiew about the project with Thomas Carpenter, a quite well known AR-blogger and writer). Hopefully it will show that I'm not just trying to sell some spam like everyone else seems to be doing these days. No. I want to do something truly useful!

http://thomaskcarpenter.com/2010/07/21/maxcware-ar-glasses-project/
举报

尹明

2019-7-2 10:04:56
...也许我应该补充说,主要缺乏的是在眼镜中的显示器上分割和跨越HDMI / DVI源(从智能手机).Atlys板听起来非常好。
我想要它。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

...Maybe I should add that what is mainly lacking is splitting  and spanning a HDMI/DVI source (from a smartphone) across the monitors in the glasses.

The Atlys board sounds very nice. I want it.
举报

李英健

2019-7-2 10:22:40
您好,我对该主题也很感兴趣。
特别是我正在寻找(如果存在的话)基于FPGA的平台,它具有许多HDMI输出。
我知道Altys主板有2输入/ 2输出HDMI。
但是,我正在寻找一块至少4个HDMI输出板,或者是否可以使用HDMI子卡。
我在Xilinx网站上搜索,但除了Diglent Atlys之外,我找不到任何具有此类特征的电路板。
最好的,L30nardo SV

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello, I am very interested in the topic as well. Particularly I am looking for (if existing) an FPGA -based platform which has many HDMI outputs. I know that the Altys board has 2 in/ 2out HDMI. However I am looking for a board at least 4 HDMI outputs or if it is possible to use HDMI daughter cards.
I was searching on the Xilinx website but I couldnt find any board with such characteristics besides the Diglent Atlys.

Best,
L30nardo SV
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分