Microchip
直播中

李滢芝

7年用户 228经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

请问内部的I/O拖拉在深度睡眠中是活跃的吗?

嗨,内部的I/O拖拉在深度睡眠中是活跃的吗?我似乎找不到数据表或FRMS中的小品。我想用一个PB开关来启动It0唤醒。(处理器是PIC24FV32 KA304)谢谢,鲍伯。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

HI,

Are the internal I/O pull-ups active during deep sleep?  I can't seem to find that tidbit in the data sheet or FRMs. I want to use it with a PB switch to fire INT0 for wake up.

(Processor is PIC24FV32KA304)

Thanks,
Bob

回帖(9)

罗宏达

2019-7-1 09:08:36
管脚的设置应该在睡眠模式期间保持不变,这应该包括开式排水和拉起配置。例如,I2C,其中管脚在睡眠模式期间保持开式排水。IOCS应该仍然PRO.P.s为什么不只是使用外部电阻器。比更改寄存器和MCU配置(IMO)更简单。您还希望对任何开关进行一定程度的降价,即使它是一个简单的RC电路,如果实现该电路,您也可以有一个外部上拉。您还没有达到VDD与内部牵引Irc(通常为VDD-0.7V)。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Settings of pins should remain unchanged during Sleep modes, and this should include open-drain and pull-up configurations. An example would be I2C, where the pin remains to be open-drain during sleep mode. IOCs should still proc. 

P.S why not just use an external resistor. Simpler than changing registers and MCU configuration (imo). You also want some level of debouncing on any switch, even if it's a simple RC circuit, which if you implement you might as well have an external pull-up. You also don't reach VDD with internal pull-ups IIRC (typically Vdd-0.7V).
举报

刘政玮

2019-7-1 09:19:18
马修,我关心的是上拉机的电源在深睡眠时是否是活动的,因为其他功能都关了。是的,我可以用一个外部电阻器,但是我有一个16个开关的4x4矩阵,全部使用内部上拉机,我想简单地用一个来唤醒。处理器。在正常操作期间,我在软件中取消弹出,我不在乎它是否在唤醒时弹出——在这种情况下,任何开关触点都是有效的。(除此之外,板已经印好了!)谢谢,鲍伯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Matthew,

My concern is whether or not the power to the pull-ups is active during deep sleep since so many other functions are shut down.

Yes, I could use an external resistor but I have a 4x4 matrix of 16 switches all utilizing the internal pull-ups and I'd like to simply use one of these to wake up the processor. I'm debouncing in software during normal operation and I don't care if it bounces on wake up -- any switch contact is valid in this case. (Besides, the board is already printed!)

Thanks,
Bob
举报

罗宏达

2019-7-1 09:38:20
你好,鲍勃,我用I2C做了一些低功耗的检查,在睡眠模式下上拉,当进入睡眠模式时,IIRC的上拉寄存器不会改变。我相信睡眠也是真实的。我必须检查确认。希望这有助于……-马修

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hello Bob,

I was doing some very low power checks with I2C and pull ups in sleep modes, and IIRC the pull-up registers doesn't change when entering sleep mode. I believe to be true with Deep Sleep as well. I'd have to check to confirm.

Hope this helps some how....
-Matthew
举报

刘政玮

2019-7-1 09:56:00
谢谢马修。我可以用我的设置做一个简单的实验,但是我希望得到一些有文件证明的解释,所以我有信心它应该那样工作。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Thanks Matthew.  I can do a simple experiment with my setup but I was hoping to get some documented explanation so I have confidence that it's supposed to work that way.

I'll keep looking...

-- Bob
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分