Microchip
直播中

席连施

7年用户 194经验值
擅长:872545
私信 关注
[问答]

怎么设置默认IPE环境

我已经在IPE v3.30中保存了一个环境,并且希望在打开软件时将这些设置设置为默认设置。这可行吗?除了每次打开软件时都执行File>Load之外,我不知道如何加载环境。这没什么大不了的,但是我很快就把这个过程交给生产人员,如果可能的话,我想取消这个步骤。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I have saved an environment in IPE v3.30 and would like to set these settings as the default whenever I open the software. Is this doable? I can't figure out how to load the environment besides doing File>Load every time the software is opened.

This wouldn't be a big deal, but I am turning this process over to production staff very soon and would like to eliminate this step if at all possible.

Thanks

回帖(3)

杨靖

2019-6-21 12:22:49
我得到它加载环境,设置默认设备和加载生产。我想指出的一点是,如果要使用这些特性,由于文本输入字段不够大,您不能将其简化为快捷方式目标。我必须运行(windows btn+r)“rundll32 sysdm.cpl,EditEnvironmentVariables”并为每个命令创建系统变量。这是我能适应所有命令的唯一方法。希望能帮助某人走出困境。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I got it loading the environment, setting the default device and loading the production .hex file. One thing I would like to note is that if you want to use all of these features, you cannot simply add them to the shortcut target as the text input field is not large enough.

I had to run (windows btn + r) "rundll32 sysdm.cpl,EditEnvironmentVariables" and create system variables for each command. This was the only way I could fit all of the commands.

Hope that helps someone out =)
举报

杨靖

2019-6-21 12:34:48
唉,我以为这个方法行得通,但是好像有些问题。当我同时添加设备/十六进制和IPE环境的命令时,只有最后一个命令有效。因此,如果我加载设备/HEX然后环境,六进制不加载。或者,如果我加载环境然后设备/HEX,环境不加载。你只能使用用户指南中所示的方法来完成一个或另一个吗?谢谢你

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Crap, I thought this was working but it looks like I'm having some issues.

When I add both the commands for device/hex and IPE environment, only the last command enters works. So if I load the device/hex then the environment, the hex doesn't load. Or, if I load the environment then the device/hex, the environment doesn't load. Are you only able to do one or the other using the method shown in the User's Guide?

Thank you
举报

王博

2019-6-21 12:43:04
环境包含您的十六进制文件和设备名称。为什么要尝试将十六进制和设备名与环境一起加载?只要输入开关加载环境,就够了。谢谢,Sudheer。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Environment contains your hex file and the device name. Why would you try to load hex and device name along with the environment. Just enter the switch to load the environment, that will be enough.

Thanks,
Sudheer
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分