我需要没有空值的整个表。
所以我找到了删除null函数,但我只能将null更改为空字符或空字。
但是当它输出时我仍然有空格。
有没有办法删除它们。
图像1是我能够得到的,但我希望获得输出,如图像2.注意图像2只是油漆编辑我真的不能得到那个结果。
谢谢NO NULL.JPG38.9 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am taking data from an access database. However there are some NULL spaces in some of the tables. I need the entire tables with no nulls.
so i found the remove null function but i can only change the null to an empty character or the null word. However when it output i still have the spaces between. Is there a way to remove them. Images 1 is what i was able to get but i am looking to get an output as in image 2. Note image 2 is just paint edited i was not really able to get that result.

Thank you
附件

回帖(3)

晏玉屏

2019-6-20 09:09:01
如果有人有任何想法,我仍然需要帮助。
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I still need help with this if anybody has any ideas to through.

Thank you
举报

李淑华

2019-6-20 09:23:21
循环通过大量记录只是为了抛弃其中许多记录是耗时且不优雅的,所以我会避免这种方法。
您最好使用数据库,即创建一个查询,该查询排除带有空值的记录,而不是之后尝试处理它们.Mike

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Looping through lots of records just to throw many of them away is time-consuming and inelegant so I would avoid that approach.  You'd be better off using the database i.e. create a query which excludes records with nulls rather than trying to deal with them afterwards.

Mike
举报

晏玉屏

2019-6-20 09:34:46
我认为这就是我想要的,但我不确定如何实现它。
如果我理解的是正确的,将所有空格更改为null,然后创建一个将排除null的公式。
我认为这个公式就是我在创造一个问题。
我可能理解这是错的。
所以,如果我这样做,我道歉。
感谢您的帮助。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I think that is what i was looking for but i am not really sure how to accomplish it. 

if what i understand is correct, is change all the blanks to null and then create a formula that will exclude null. I think the formula is what i am having a problem creating.

I probably understood this wrong. so i apologize if i did.

Thank you for the help.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分