我正在研究语音活动检测算法,它是使用系统生成的。
我制作了完整的算法,现在尝试在Digilent Atlys板上刻录它。
我无法分配网关中的端口号。
我已经在块中将16位数据带入网关,现在无法分配“线路输入”音频连接器的“J15”端口号。
有一些最重要的问题和最低有效位可以帮助我吗?
等待回复...

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

i am working on a voice activity detection algorithm and it is implemented using system generated.
i have made the complete algorithm and now trying to burn it on Digilent Atlys board.

i am unable to allot the port number in the gateway in block. i have taken 16-bit data into the gateway in block and now unable to allot the port number that is "J15" of the "line in" audio connector. there is some issue of most significant bit and least significant bit can anyone help me out  ?

waiting for reply...

回帖(4)

刘瑞

2019-6-19 14:12:30
你能描述一下你是如何“分配端口号码”的吗?
J15被记录为PCB上物理端口的名称,但参考手册中有一些我以前没有注意到的明显错误。
看起来手册的这一部分是从另一块板的那部分复制和粘贴的,并没有得到纠正。
J15实际上是PIC单片机的ICSP端口。
原理图是正确的 - 线路输入实际上是J4。
请注意,这些端口号不会映射到FPGA上的引脚 - 请参考手册第14页上的图表,了解正确的引脚分配(N16,L13,T18,U17,T17)。
第15页表格中的FPGA引脚参考完全错误!
我对System Generator一无所知,但您可能需要某种能够解码AC'97帧的块(并使用您想要的采样率配置编解码器等) - 它不仅仅是输出
连续的音频数据流。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Can you please describe how you're trying to 'allot the port number'?

J15 is documented as the name of the physical port on the PCB, but there are some glaring errors in the reference manual that I hadn't noticed before. It looks like this section of the manual was copied and pasted from that of another board and not corrected. J15 is actually the ICSP port for the PIC microcontroller. The schematic is correct - line in is actually J4.

Note that these port numbers don't map to pins on the FPGA - please refer to the diagram on page 14 of the manual for the correct pin assignments (N16, L13, T18, U17, T17). The FPGA pin references in table on page 15 are completely wrong!

I don't know anything about System Generator but you will probably need some sort of block that is able to decode the AC'97 frames (and configure the codec with the sample rate you desire, etc.) - it doesn't just output a continuous stream of audio data.
举报

刘晓寰

2019-6-19 14:32:07
我输入的端口号是我在Digilent Atlys Spartan6 Fpga套件参考手册中写的“Atlys_rm.pdf”
问题是输入是16位音频,采样率为22050 Hz。
应使用以下语法输入I / O位垫分配
IOB pad loactions,例如
{ 'MSB',...... 'LSB'}
现在我不知道LSB和MSB在哪个端口,因为在该参考手册中只有一个端口位置,它是J15 ...
我怎么能过来......?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The port number that i am entering i written in the reference manual of the Digilent Atlys Spartan6 Fpga kit  "Atlys_rm.pdf"
the problem is that input is 16 bit audio with a sampling rate of 22050 Hz. The i/o bit pad allocation is to be entered in the following syntax

IOB pad loactions, e.g. {'MSB',...'LSB'}

now i dont know at which ports the LSB and MSB are as there is only one port location in the reference manual for the line in and it is J15...

how can i over come that ...?
举报

刘瑞

2019-6-19 14:38:58
关于端口(它是J4)的参考手册是完全错误的,并且在任何情况下,这不是您正在寻找的端口。
I / O分配是指FPGA引脚,它与电路板上的物理连接器不同。
一些FPGA引脚碰巧有像Jxx这样的名称,这纯属巧合。
Jxx通常用于指电路板上的连接器(插孔?)。
听起来系统生成器期望每个音频样本有16位并行输入。
Atlys上的AC'97编解码器是一个定期输出数据帧的串行设备。
您将需要对这些帧进行反序列化(解码),找出哪些帧包含来自该行的音频样本(因为可能有其他帧有其他信息飞来飞去),然后从这些帧中提取样本。
只有这样,才能将16位音频样本传递给DSP设计。
编解码器芯片不会以并行形式输出16位音频样本,因此没有任何物理端口可以执行您要执行的操作。
我不知道如何让System Generator解码AC'97  - 你可能会有更多的运气询问如何在这个论坛的DSP部分做到这一点。
如果您能够创建和集成HDL块,您可以修改Digilent为Atlys提供的示例代码以反序列化AC'97,但如果您不熟悉HDL,这将不是一件小事。
不要忘记,您还需要使用您想要的采样率配置编解码器,并指示它开始对输入进行采样。
编解码器芯片在首次启动时可能根本不会做任何事情。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The reference manual is completely wrong with regard to the port (it's J4), and in any case, this isn't the port you're looking for.

The I/O allocation refers to an FPGA pin, which is different to a physical connector on the board. It's purely a coincidence that some FPGA pins happen to have names like Jxx. Jxx is commonly used to refer to connectors (jacks?) on a circuit board.

It sounds like system generator is expecting a 16-bit parallel input for each audio sample. The AC'97 codec on the Atlys is a serial device that periodically outputs data frames. You will need to deserialise (decode) these frames, figure out which ones contain audio samples from the line in (since there may be other frames with other information flying around), and then extract the samples from these. Only then can you pass the 16-bit audio sample on to your DSP design.

The codec chip simply doesn't output 16-bit audio samples in parallel form, so there isn't any physical port that will do what you're trying to do.

I have no idea how to get System Generator to decode AC'97 - you will probably have more luck asking how to do this in the DSP section of this forum. If you're able to create and integrate HDL blocks, you can modify the example code that Digilent provide with the Atlys to deserialise AC'97, but this will not be a trivial undertaking if you aren't quite familiar with HDL already.

Don't forget that you'll also need to configure the codec with the sample rate you desire and instruct it to start sampling the input. The codec chip may not do anything at all when it's first powered up.

举报

刘晓寰

2019-6-19 14:57:20
谢谢。
我会照顾的

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

thank you. i will take care of that
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,