Cypress技术论坛
直播中

张飞雄

7年用户 961经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

需要帮助传输和处理RAW视频数据

你好,
我尝试使用FX3 DVK,以便将数字视频数据从连接到DVK的图像传感器发送到PC主机。视频数据需要按原样传输,我不想压缩它,也不想把它转换成特定的格式。我想把一个包含图像数据的缓冲区传送到USB并从PC主机中检索它,然后我的应用程序通过对缓冲区中包含的像素进行排序来重建图像。
我看过AN7799和UVC规范。但我找不到如何传输原始图像数据。我理解的是UVC只支持YYY2颜色空间。
一方面,我想使用来自AN7799的示例固件来使用一种“UVC方式”来传输视频数据,然后使用DirectShow API通过微软提供的UBVIEDO系统驱动程序来生成主机应用程序。另一方面,我希望使用相同的固件,但有一些修改,允许我使用CysB.SIS驱动程序,通过CyPress提供的CyAPI.LIB API来生成主机应用程序。
所以,我有一些问题。
(1)有可能使用AN7799的固件来传输原始图像数据吗?我怎样才能修改它呢?
(2)哪种处理方法更好:使用UVC和DirectShow API(用微软的USB视频系统)/不使用UVC并使用CyPress API(用CyUSB?sys)?
(3)有可能使用CysB.SIS和CyPress API进行视频传输吗?
提前感谢,
学生

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi,
    I'm trying to use FX3 DVK in order to transmit digital Video Data to a PC Host from an image sensor connected to the DVK. Video data needs to be transmitted as is, i don't want to compress it nor to convert it into a specific format. I would like to transmit a buffer containing image data to USB and to retrieve it from the PC host, then my application would reconstruct the image by ordering the pixels contained in the buffer.
    I've read AN75779 and UVC Specifications. But I couldn't find how to transmit RAW image data. What I've understood is that UVC supports only YUY2 color space.
    On the one hand, I would like to use the example firmware from AN75779 to use a "UVC way" for transferring video data, and then use the u***Video.sys driver (provided by Microsoft) through the DirectShow API to make a host application. On the other hand, I would like to use the same firmware but with some modifications to allow me to use the CyUSB.sys driver through the CyAPI.lib API provided by Cypress to make the host application.
    So, I have some questions.
    (1) Is it possible to use the firmware from AN75779 to transfer RAW image data ? How can I modify it to do so ?
    (2) Which way to process is better : use UVC and DirectShow API (with Microsoft's u***Video.sys) / do not use UVC and use Cypress API (with CyUSB.sys) ?
    (3) Is it possible to transfer video using CyUSB.sys and Cypress API ?

Thanks in advance,
    StudentFR

回帖(3)

皮金燕

2019-6-17 08:09:48
HiStudentFR
你的应用是UVC还是非UVC?
如果它是UVC,则不能发送原始RGB数据。与应用注释AN75 79相关的代码遵循UVC1.0规范,只支持YYY2颜色空间。请注意UVC 1.5规范支持Syuy2、NV12、M420和I420图像格式。对于UVC应用程序,可以使用微软的UBVIEVo.SysAPI来使用API。接收数据并显示数据。
如果您的应用程序是非UVC,您将能够向主机发送RGB图像数据。在这种情况下,可以使用CysB3.SysEyPress API接收数据和微软API来显示数据。
当做,
凯瑟西

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
   Hi StudentFR,

Is your application UVC or non-UVC?
    If it is UVC, you cannot send Raw RGB data. The code associated with the application note AN75779 follows UVC1.0 spec which supports only YUY2 color space.Please note that UVC 1.5 spec supports yuy2, nv12, m420 and i420 image formats.For UVC application you can use API with Microsoft's u***Video.sys to receive the data and to display  it. 
    If your application is non-UVC , you will be able to send the RGB image data to the host. In this case you can use Cypress API with CyUSB3.sys to receive the data and Microsoft API to display the data.

Regards,
    Keerthy
举报

张飞雄

2019-6-17 08:20:16
嗨,Keerthy,
谢谢你的回答。
当做,
学生

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Keerthy,

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,
    StudentFR
举报

刘艳

2019-6-17 08:28:13
引用: 60user50 发表于 2019-6-17 08:09
HiStudentFR
你的应用是UVC还是非UVC?
如果它是UVC,则不能发送原始RGB数据。与应用注释AN75 79相关的代码遵循UVC1.0规范,只支持YYY2颜色空间。请注意UVC 1.5规范支持Syuy2、NV12、M420和I420图像格式。对于UVC应用程序,可以使用微软的UBVIEVo.SysAPI来使用API。接收数据并显示数据。

嗨,Keerthy,
请寄给我一个非UVC的演示应用程序,非常感谢。
我的邮件是刘婉111@ 163.com。
埃尔维斯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Keerthy,
    Would you please send me a demo application of non-UVC, thanks very much.
    My email is liuwani111@163.com.
    Elvis
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分