是德科技
直播中

张龙

7年用户 199经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

怎么使用S/Filter合成Cauer-Chebyshev,全变换?

如果在Genesys中使用无源滤波器模板,则可以生成N = 3 - Cauer-Chebyshev,Equal - Full Transform集总元素滤波器。
最终的拓扑是在输入端并联LC与地并联,然后串联并联LC,串联另一个并联LC并在输出端并联LC接地。
输入和输出处的分流元件是对称的。
我其实想要这个网络的双重性。
在被动模板的最后,我认为没有任何方法可以要求双重模板。
我一直试图弄清楚如何使用S / Filter来实现这种拓扑。
我可以靠近,但我最终得到了过滤器中间的一个或多个元素,我无法摆脱它。
我可以使用无源滤波器输出并使用MathCAD计算双重输出,但它变得乏味。
有人可以带我完成S / Filter的步骤吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

If you use the passive filter template in Genesys you can generate an N = 3  -  Cauer-Chebyshev, Equal  -  Full Transform  lumped element filter.
Final topology is parallel LC to ground at input, then a parallel LC in series, another parallel LC in series and parallel LC to ground at output.
Shunt elements at input and output are symmetrical.

I actually want the dual of this network.  At the end of the passive template I don't think there is any way to ask for the dual.

I have been trying to figure out how to get to this topology with S/Filter.  I can get close, but I end up with one or more elements
in the middle of the filter that I can't get rid of.

I can take the passive filter output and compute the dual with MathCAD but it is getting tedious.
Can someone walk me through the steps for S/Filter?  

回帖(2)

许晓凌

2019-5-16 10:38:35
亲爱的D. G.-(我讨厌看到这里没有回复的帖子。)我没有S / filt,所以无法帮助你。
您使用的是什么版本?
如果您有支持,您应该通过电子邮件发送“门票”。
你擅长MATLAB吗?
如果是这样,您可以在“数学语言”中编写一个宏来自动完成Genesys内部的工作。
对不起,除此之外情不自禁。
标记

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear D. G.-

(I hate to see unanswered posts here.) I don't have S/filt anymore, so can't help you there. 

What release are you using? If you are on support, you should email a 'ticket'.

Are you pretty good at MATLAB? If so, you might could write a macro in "Math Language" to automate your job inside 
Genesys.

Sorry, can't help beyond that.

Mark
举报

车进

2019-5-16 11:17:20
滤波器模块使用查找值并完成简单设计,它不会为输入过程提供串行或分流。
在你的情况下,系列是inout。
s / filter模块也不会这样做,它是极点软件。
您需要做的是将s / filter作为参考低通,然后将简单的等式添加到工作空间,以将参考低通转换为带通。
希望这可以帮助。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The filter module uses look up values and completes the simple design, it does not offer you the input process as being either series or shunt. Which in your case is series inout. The s/filter module will not do it either, it is a pole place software. What you need to do is run s/filter as the reference lowpass and then add the simple equations to the work space for converting the reference low pass to a bandpass. Hope this helps.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分