同样有趣的是,这个错误并不总是发生。
如果我改变一些信号连接,它可能神奇地消失,然后随机重新出现。
谢谢,
Blaz

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

my projects synthesizes ok, but breaks on implementation on strange error:

Place:1012 - A clock IOB / DCM component pair have been found that are not placed at an optimal clock IOB / DCM
   site pair.  The clock component is placed at site .  The clock IO/DCM site
   can be paired if they are placed/locked in the same quadrant.  The IO component is placed at site .
   This will not allow the use of the fast path between the IO and the Clock buffer. If this sub optimal condition is
   acceptable for this design, you may use the CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE constraint in the .ucf file to demote this message
   to a WARNING and allow your design to continue. However, the use of this override is highly discouraged as it may
   lead to very poor timing results. It is recommended that this error condition be corrected in the design. A list of
   all the COMP.PINs used in this clock placement rule is listed below. These examples can be used directly in the .ucf
   file to override this clock rule.
   < NET "RTDL_CLK_i" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; >
   < PIN "RTDL_DecoderCLK/DCM_SP_inst.CLKIN" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; >

Place:1012 - A clock IOB / DCM component pair have been found that are not placed at an optimal clock IOB / DCM
   site pair.  The clock component is placed at site .  The clock IO/DCM site can
   be paired if they are placed/locked in the same quadrant.  The IO component is placed at site .  This
   will not allow the use of the fast path between the IO and the Clock buffer. If this sub optimal condition is
   acceptable for this design, you may use the CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE constraint in the .ucf file to demote this message
   to a WARNING and allow your design to continue. However, the use of this override is highly discouraged as it may
   lead to very poor timing results. It is recommended that this error condition be corrected in the design. A list of
   all the COMP.PINs used in this clock placement rule is listed below. These examples can be used directly in the .ucf
   file to override this clock rule.
   < NET "EL_CLK_i" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; >
   < PIN "EL_DecoderCLK/DCM_SP_inst.CLKIN" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; >

I need two separate clocks and I have two DCMs in the project. It seems that implementation tools doesn't position DCM optimally. AFAIK it recommends to manualy constraint DCMs, which i don't know how to do it. Anybody has any idea?
I used recommended workaround - core works, but it isn't stable.

Also interesting is the fact that this error doesn't occur always. If I change some signal connections it could magically disappear, and later on randomly reappear.

Thanks,
Blaz

回帖(5)

杨玲

2019-5-10 09:39:38
限制DCM的最简单方法可能是使用布局规划器。
但是,如果你
知道你想要他们的位置(即在没有给你这个错误的良好运行之后,看看在哪里
他们结束了)你可以添加行到ucf文件,如:
COMP“RTDL_DecoderCLK / DCM_SP_inst”LOC = DCM_X1Y0;
使用布局规划器可以查看输入引脚附近的可用站点。
假设
已经分配了引脚,当您将DCM拖到平面布置视图中时,您将看到
连接到时钟引脚,而且很容易选择附近的DCM网站。
我唯一的原因
通常远离平面布置者,它将其输出写回我整齐的手 -
编辑过的ucf文件,几乎破坏了ucf文件的可读性。
HTH,
的Gabor
-  Gabor
在原帖中查看解决方案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Probably the easiest way to constrain your DCM's is to use the floorplanner.  However if you
know where you want them (i.e. after a good run that doesn't give you this error, look where
they ended up) you can just add lines to the ucf file like:

COMP "RTDL_DecoderCLK/DCM_SP_inst" LOC = DCM_X1Y0;

Using the floorplanner allows you to see the available sites near the input pins.  Assuming the
pins have already been assigned, when you drag the DCM into the floorplan view you will see the
connection to the clock pin and than it's easy to pick a nearby DCM site.  The only reason I
generally stay away from the floorplanner is that it writes its output back to my neatly hand-
edited ucf file and pretty much destroys the readability of the ucf file from that point on.

HTH,
Gabor
-- GaborView solution in original post
举报

杨玲

2019-5-10 09:52:46
限制DCM的最简单方法可能是使用布局规划器。
但是,如果你
知道你想要他们的位置(即在没有给你这个错误的良好运行之后,看看在哪里
他们结束了)你可以添加行到ucf文件,如:
COMP“RTDL_DecoderCLK / DCM_SP_inst”LOC = DCM_X1Y0;
使用布局规划器可以查看输入引脚附近的可用站点。
假设
已经分配了引脚,当您将DCM拖到平面布置视图中时,您将看到
连接到时钟引脚,而且很容易选择附近的DCM网站。
我唯一的原因
通常远离平面布置者,它将其输出写回我整齐的手 -
编辑过的ucf文件,几乎破坏了ucf文件的可读性。
HTH,
的Gabor
-  Gabor

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Probably the easiest way to constrain your DCM's is to use the floorplanner.  However if you
know where you want them (i.e. after a good run that doesn't give you this error, look where
they ended up) you can just add lines to the ucf file like:

COMP "RTDL_DecoderCLK/DCM_SP_inst" LOC = DCM_X1Y0;

Using the floorplanner allows you to see the available sites near the input pins.  Assuming the
pins have already been assigned, when you drag the DCM into the floorplan view you will see the
connection to the clock pin and than it's easy to pick a nearby DCM site.  The only reason I
generally stay away from the floorplanner is that it writes its output back to my neatly hand-
edited ucf file and pretty much destroys the readability of the ucf file from that point on.

HTH,
Gabor
-- Gabor
举报

高原

2019-5-10 10:03:37
谢谢你,Gabor,floorplanner确实是个好主意。
但是在UCF中编写COMP约束时,我得到了以下错误:
ConstraintSystem  - 在文件中:tmreciver.ucf(81):无法解析约束关联类型“COMP”。
“COMP”不是“UCF”约束格式中关联的有效约束类型。
似乎它不承认COMP?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you, Gabor, floorplanner is indeed good idea. But at writing COMP constraint in UCF, I got following error:

ConstraintSystem - In file: tmreciver.ucf(81): Unable to resolve
   constraint association type "COMP". "COMP" is not a valid constraint type for
   association in the "UCF" constraint format.

Seems that it doesn't recognize COMP?
举报

杨玲

2019-5-10 10:14:25
哎呀。
我一定戴着格子帽......
INST是.ucf文件的正确关键字。
问候,
的Gabor
-  Gabor

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Oops.  I must have had my Lattice hat on...

INST is the correct keyword for the .ucf file.

Regards,
Gabor
-- Gabor
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分