私信 关注
[问答]

如何在显示窗口中更改轴单位:GHz到MHz

我正在运行ADVANCED DESIGN SYSTEM 2009.我在显示窗口中的图表会自动显示为GHz。
谁能告诉我如何将轴单位更改为MHz?
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am running ADVANCED DESIGN SYSTEM 2009.

My plots in the display window automatically show up in GHz.  Can anyone tell me how to change the axis units to MHz?

Thanks.  

回帖(9)

罗红

2019-5-9 15:18:51
如果您正在运行S参数或其他模拟,则必须定义从100MHz到300MHz步进100KHz的扫描范围。
Axis自动缩放。
你不必做任何事情。
该图应仅基于模拟时间或扫描频率绘制数据。
如果你得到GHz是因为你没有定义扫描或频率扫描。
你是如何使用这个程序的?
S参数?
发送您正在做的事情的屏幕截图。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

If you are running S-Parameter or other simulation, you have to define the sweep range from say 100MHz to 300MHz step 100KHz.  The Axis gets scaled automatically by itself.  You don't have to do anything.  The plot should only plot data based on the simulation time or sweep frequency.  If you are getting GHz is because your are not defining the sweep or frequency sweeps.  

How are you using this program?  S-Parameters?  Send a screen shot of what you are doing.
举报

周淑枫

2019-5-9 15:25:06
我对我的帖子有一些看法。
1.似乎很多其他人对这个主题感兴趣,所以我认为他们可能在改变比例单位方面遇到同样的问题。
2.安捷伦的技术支持人员似乎也没有在论坛上回答问题。
如果他们这样做了,我相信他们会知道我的问题的答案,并且在这个帖子获得170次观看之前很久就会回答。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have some observations regarding my post.

1.  It appears that many others are interested in this topic so I assume that they are possibly having the same problem I am with changing the scale units.

2.  It also appears that the technical support people at Agilent do not answer questions on the forums.  If they did, I am sure they would know the answer to my question and would have answered it long before this thread acquired 170 views.
举报

张海燕

2019-5-9 15:38:04
引用: 60user66 发表于 2019-5-9 15:44
我对我的帖子有一些看法。
1.似乎很多其他人对这个主题感兴趣,所以我认为他们可能在改变比例单位方面遇到同样的问题。
2.安捷伦的技术支持人员似乎也没有在论坛上回答问题。

嗨JSMill,我为任何误解道歉。
ADS论坛是一个点对点社区,旨在让您直接与世界各地成千上万的其他ADS用户进行交流。
ADS论坛不是联系Agilent EEsof技术支持的最佳或主要方式。
请访问http://edocs.soco.agilent.com/display/support/ADS+Support+Home,以访问ADS文档,培训材料和大量应用程序库,并寻求技术支持帮助。
我们试图在论坛的主页上明确这一点,但看起来我们还有更多的工作要做。
我会看看我是否可以从技术支持部门找到回复您问题的人。
Joe Civello ADS产品经理

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi JSMill,

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

The ADS Discussion Forum is a peer-to-peer community created to allow you to communicate directly with the thousands of other ADS users around the world. The ADS Discussion Forum is not the best or primary means to contact Agilent EEsof Technical Support. Please visit http://edocs.soco.agilent.com/display/support/ADS+Support+Home for access to ADS documentation, training materials, and extensive library of applications and to ask for technical support help. 

We've tried to make this clear on the forum's main page, but it looks like we still have more work to do.

I'll see if I can get someone from Tech Support to respond to your question here.

Joe Civello
ADS Product Manager
举报

周淑枫

2019-5-9 15:49:35
引用: lksmcd 发表于 2019-5-9 15:57
嗨JSMill,我为任何误解道歉。
ADS论坛是一个点对点社区,旨在让您直接与世界各地成千上万的其他ADS用户进行交流。
ADS论坛不是联系Agilent EEsof技术支持的最佳或主要方式。

乔,我很抱歉我对这个论坛的误解。
我显然没有仔细阅读信息页面并假设安捷伦技术支持将出现在本论坛上,因为它们出现在我参与的许多技术论坛上。我们的ADS软件支持许可证已过期,这就是原因
我没有直接与此问题联系Agilent / ADS技术支持。
我错误地认为,我可以在此论坛中获得安捷伦科技支持我们的ADS 2009软件,而无需支付我们的许可证支持。
我为这个误会道歉。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Joe,

I am sorry for my misunderstanding of this forum.  I clearly did not read the information page carefully and made the assumption that Agilent technical support would be present on this forum as they are on many of the technical forums I participate in.

Our support license for our ADS software has expired and that is the reason I have not contacted Agilent/ADS tech support directly with this question.  It was my mistake to think that I could get Agilent Tech support for our ADS 2009 software in this forum without paying for the support with our license.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分